Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,988 Members 54,607 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Live Wallpaper] Simple but beautiful

Tip us?

SimplePoet
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Phone [Live Wallpaper] Simple but beautiful

App name: Simple Live Wallpaper
Link to Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simplepoet.simplefree

It is a really simple live wallpaper.It has the similar style of ios7 live wallpaper, but more beautiful and more settings that you can choose.
* It supports touch event, you can touch the screen to sweep the circle or leaf. What's more, gravity sensor is an option, too.
* It supports custom background: you can choose a photo to be your own live wallpaper.A few photo filters are available.

Don't worry about boring, we have different backgrounds and shapes for choosing.
We have optimized battery management to make sure your battery won'nt be wasted.

If you like it, please review it to let us know what we can do better!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimplePoet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cyberzone5
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplePoet View Post
App name: Simple Live Wallpaper
Link to Google Play: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simplepoet.simplefree

It is a really simple live wallpaper.It has the similar style of ios7 live wallpaper, but more beautiful and more settings that you can choose.
* It supports touch event, you can touch the screen to sweep the circle or leaf. What's more, gravity sensor is an option, too.
* It supports custom background: you can choose a photo to be your own live wallpaper.A few photo filters are available.

Don't worry about boring, we have different backgrounds and shapes for choosing.
We have optimized battery management to make sure your battery won'nt be wasted.

If you like it, please review it to let us know what we can do better!
I really loved that. Thanks for the LWP. So sad, No one appreciate your work , I guess.
PM me for App Translations or Anything!