Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

which RUU choose

OP priologiacomo

18th April 2014, 11:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

85 posts
help!!!!!!!!!!!!

kindly let me know if I can install RUU_ACCORD_U_APO_00_HTC_Europe_2.00.401.03_1.11b.3 2.19.23_2_15.42.32_RETAIL_ENC_RELEASE.exe
in my HTC T-MOBILE DE 8X with CID MOB-001?
bootloader (175731)

I await response. thanks
18th April 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by priologiacomo

help!!!!!!!!!!!!

kindly let me know if I can install RUU_ACCORD_U_APO_00_HTC_Europe_2.00.401.03_1.11b.3 2.19.23_2_15.42.32_RETAIL_ENC_RELEASE.exe
in my HTC T-MOBILE DE 8X with CID MOB-001?
bootloader (175731)

I await response. thanks

Based on your bootloader version, I don't think you can, but I might be wrong.

What Windows Phone version are you running?

As of yet, there's no way to flash an RUU version 2.00.401.03 on a phone that has a greater version installed (if you've installed any updates, you'll have a greater version).

IF you could flash, you would first need to debrand your phone first (search for ACDU fix for that), since the RUUs that have been released are straight from HTC, with no carrier modifications and they would fail to flash on a branded phone.
18th April 2014, 04:45 PM   |  #3  
OP Member

85 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potis20

Based on your bootloader version, I don't think you can, but I might be wrong.

What Windows Phone version are you running?

As of yet, there's no way to flash an RUU version 2.00.401.03 on a phone that has a greater version installed (if you've installed any updates, you'll have a greater version).

IF you could flash, you would first need to debrand your phone first (search for ACDU fix for that), since the RUUs that have been released are straight from HTC, with no carrier modifications and they would fail to flash on a branded phone.

ok this is the situation. I wanted to know if it was possible to install the rom suitable to remove the logo T-MOBILE and have the cid 11111111

thanks await response.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	htc 88x.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	220.1 KB
ID:	2694341  
18th April 2014, 09:22 PM   |  #4  

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by priologiacomo

ok this is the situation. I wanted to know if it was possible to install the rom suitable to remove the logo T-MOBILE and have the cid 11111111

thanks await response.

From what I've read as far as flashing goes, the operation is a no-go because the OS version is too high and it would cause the flashing progress to stop at the error message "Image version less than..". Do not attempt it since you'll be left with a brick.
The Following User Says Thank You to Potis20 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2014, 07:33 AM   |  #5  
OP Member

85 posts
Quote:

From what I've read as far as flashing goes, the operation is a no-go because the OS version is too high and it would cause the flashing progress to stop at the error message "Image version less than..". Do not attempt it since you'll be left with a brick.

ok thanks more.
19th April 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 64

93 posts

I pm xboxmod and he told me tried to flash uefi.nbh until got uefi error.But I tried all the nbh I could find on the Internet,failed.Now,no one knows how to disable OS version check except htc
The Following User Says Thank You to fengsam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2014, 02:15 AM   |  #7  

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fengsam

I pm xboxmod and he told me tried to flash uefi.nbh until got uefi error.But I tried all the nbh I could find on the Internet,failed.Now,no one knows how to disable OS version check except htc

Have you tried the nbh in the ACDU fix? That one caused my device to show a uefi provision error.
21st April 2014, 02:22 AM   |  #8  

93 posts
Quote:

Have you tried the nbh in the ACDU fix? That one caused my device to show a uefi provision error.

That key.nbh?I tried just say 'Image version less than Device version''
21st April 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #9  

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fengsam

That key.nbh?I tried just say 'Image version less than Device version''

Hmm, I guess whatever that nbh flashes has been updated.

I can't understand why they decided to have that check in place... if I flash a stock RUU, it shouldn't matter what was previously running on the device, it should flash everything back to stock. Why do they make this so user un-friendly?
21st April 2014, 10:30 AM   |  #10  

93 posts
Quote:

Hmm, I guess whatever that nbh flashes has been updated.

I can't understand why they decided to have that check in place... if I flash a stock RUU, it shouldn't matter what was previously running on the device, it should flash everything back to stock. Why do they make this so user un-friendly?

yep,but htc8s don't have this check.In China,someone leaks the official gdr3 ruu for htc c620d(cdma) to repair the bricked phone.My phone is security unlocked,so I tried it,failed.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread