Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,562 Members 53,664 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

which RUU choose

Tip us?

priologiacomo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default which RUU choose

help!!!!!!!!!!!!

kindly let me know if I can install RUU_ACCORD_U_APO_00_HTC_Europe_2.00.401.03_1.11b.3 2.19.23_2_15.42.32_RETAIL_ENC_RELEASE.exe
in my HTC T-MOBILE DE 8X with CID MOB-001?
bootloader (175731)

I await response. thanks

Potis20
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by priologiacomo View Post
help!!!!!!!!!!!!

kindly let me know if I can install RUU_ACCORD_U_APO_00_HTC_Europe_2.00.401.03_1.11b.3 2.19.23_2_15.42.32_RETAIL_ENC_RELEASE.exe
in my HTC T-MOBILE DE 8X with CID MOB-001?
bootloader (175731)

I await response. thanks
Based on your bootloader version, I don't think you can, but I might be wrong.

What Windows Phone version are you running?

As of yet, there's no way to flash an RUU version 2.00.401.03 on a phone that has a greater version installed (if you've installed any updates, you'll have a greater version).

IF you could flash, you would first need to debrand your phone first (search for ACDU fix for that), since the RUUs that have been released are straight from HTC, with no carrier modifications and they would fail to flash on a branded phone.

priologiacomo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potis20 View Post
Based on your bootloader version, I don't think you can, but I might be wrong.

What Windows Phone version are you running?

As of yet, there's no way to flash an RUU version 2.00.401.03 on a phone that has a greater version installed (if you've installed any updates, you'll have a greater version).

IF you could flash, you would first need to debrand your phone first (search for ACDU fix for that), since the RUUs that have been released are straight from HTC, with no carrier modifications and they would fail to flash on a branded phone.

ok this is the situation. I wanted to know if it was possible to install the rom suitable to remove the logo T-MOBILE and have the cid 11111111

thanks await response.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	htc 88x.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	220.1 KB
ID:	2694341  

Potis20
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by priologiacomo View Post
ok this is the situation. I wanted to know if it was possible to install the rom suitable to remove the logo T-MOBILE and have the cid 11111111

thanks await response.
From what I've read as far as flashing goes, the operation is a no-go because the OS version is too high and it would cause the flashing progress to stop at the error message "Image version less than..". Do not attempt it since you'll be left with a brick.
The Following User Says Thank You to Potis20 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

priologiacomo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
From what I've read as far as flashing goes, the operation is a no-go because the OS version is too high and it would cause the flashing progress to stop at the error message "Image version less than..". Do not attempt it since you'll be left with a brick.
ok thanks more.

fengsam
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
I pm xboxmod and he told me tried to flash uefi.nbh until got uefi error.But I tried all the nbh I could find on the Internet,failed.Now,no one knows how to disable OS version check except htc
The Following User Says Thank You to fengsam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Potis20
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fengsam View Post
I pm xboxmod and he told me tried to flash uefi.nbh until got uefi error.But I tried all the nbh I could find on the Internet,failed.Now,no one knows how to disable OS version check except htc
Have you tried the nbh in the ACDU fix? That one caused my device to show a uefi provision error.

fengsam
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Have you tried the nbh in the ACDU fix? That one caused my device to show a uefi provision error.
That key.nbh?I tried just say 'Image version less than Device version''

Potis20
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fengsam View Post
That key.nbh?I tried just say 'Image version less than Device version''
Hmm, I guess whatever that nbh flashes has been updated.

I can't understand why they decided to have that check in place... if I flash a stock RUU, it shouldn't matter what was previously running on the device, it should flash everything back to stock. Why do they make this so user un-friendly?

fengsam
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Quote:
Hmm, I guess whatever that nbh flashes has been updated.

I can't understand why they decided to have that check in place... if I flash a stock RUU, it shouldn't matter what was previously running on the device, it should flash everything back to stock. Why do they make this so user un-friendly?
yep,but htc8s don't have this check.In China,someone leaks the official gdr3 ruu for htc c620d(cdma) to repair the bricked phone.My phone is security unlocked,so I tried it,failed.