APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Note pro 12.2 stock firmware for note 10.1 2014 edition

OP Rahul.Chawla

14th April 2014, 07:50 AM   |  #11  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 66

243 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IxBUSTERxI

Also there will finally be a multi-user mode!

What is the source of this info? Because judging on the current situation, only the US fw has the multi user functionality..... (another stupid move by Samsung...)
14th April 2014, 08:03 AM   |  #12  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 55

249 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by STELIOSFAN

What is the source of this info? Because judging on the current situation, only the US fw has the multi user functionality..... (another stupid move by Samsung...)

I can't find the source right now... But afair it was removed in the current firmware and will be re-included in 4.4.
21st April 2014, 11:41 AM   |  #13  
Flag Tehran
Thanks Meter: 8

51 posts
More
i think both tablet as a same in any revision 3g,lte,wifi my note 10.1 is 3g version and detailed specification same as a note 12.2 3d p901 the diference just in usb port note 10.1 is usb2 and 12.2 is usb3. resulation as a same chipset as as same camera and telephony as a same in resualt i think the kernel and boot .img and recovery.img must be as a same

but i have bad experince in this waye ((flashing kernerl device to different device)) i accidentaly flash note2 n7100 kernel to galaxys3 i9300 and touchscreen digitizer completly dead but note 2 n7100 and s3 9300 completly is different devices
but note 12.2 just scaled from note 10.1 and no more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread