Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,462 Members 42,895 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Note pro 12.2 stock firmware for note 10.1 2014 edition

Tip us?

STELIOSFAN
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by IxBUSTERxI View Post
Also there will finally be a multi-user mode!
What is the source of this info? Because judging on the current situation, only the US fw has the multi user functionality..... (another stupid move by Samsung...)
Free Greek Electronic Music

this is not a mind trip / this is a body journey

IxBUSTERxI
Old
Thanks Meter 55

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by STELIOSFAN View Post
What is the source of this info? Because judging on the current situation, only the US fw has the multi user functionality..... (another stupid move by Samsung...)
I can't find the source right now... But afair it was removed in the current firmware and will be re-included in 4.4.

alpha_330
Old
Thanks Meter 6
i think both tablet as a same in any revision 3g,lte,wifi my note 10.1 is 3g version and detailed specification same as a note 12.2 3d p901 the diference just in usb port note 10.1 is usb2 and 12.2 is usb3. resulation as a same chipset as as same camera and telephony as a same in resualt i think the kernel and boot .img and recovery.img must be as a same

but i have bad experince in this waye ((flashing kernerl device to different device)) i accidentaly flash note2 n7100 kernel to galaxys3 i9300 and touchscreen digitizer completly dead but note 2 n7100 and s3 9300 completly is different devices
but note 12.2 just scaled from note 10.1 and no more
SONY MZ5>> I-mate PocketPC>>Nokia XM-5800>>SAMSUNG Galaxy S+HTCDesire>>SAMSUNG Galaxy SII+HTCSensation>>SAMSUNG Galaxy NOTE+Galaxy TAB 10.1>>HTC ONE X+GALAXY TAB 7.7>> SAMSUNG Galaxy SIII+SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10.1>>SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE II+ASUS Padfone Infinity>>SAMSUNG GALAXY S4>>SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE III + SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10.1 ((2014))+Galaxt tab s 10.5LTE SM-T805