Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,460 Members 40,040 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PORT][JB4.3]Xperia Z2 Status Bar With Amazing Spider-Man2 Platlogo Game

Tip us?

crizt
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Nice..
Thanx bro
The Following User Says Thank You to crizt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cities516
Old
(Last edited by cities516; 19th April 2014 at 12:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 3319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh_m View Post
---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

You may be the RD, but do some search before making these kind of rubbish comments.. Ash's port always appear on xda portal and you haven't seen any of them? He has ported z2 social camera, almost all camera addons for social camera , Nokia X camera and many more. Please do check his history in xda before you post these kind of blind comments

And I was not being rude to you, but as you said, respect people who are working hard for xda community!
Having thousands of ports doesn't mean that he didn't steal other's work in THIS mod.

Yes, xperiaz2 has been a hard working person too, and I love his ports even though they don't support my device.

However, just now niaboc79 questioned (or should I say "interrogate") about the origin of this mod, and then you jumped out and accused him back even before you decompile the systemui and check the truth.
Are you sure that in THIS mod xperiaz2 didn't use EXR team's work? Or you are just wild-guessing?
Who is the one making "rubbish comments?"

Here is xda-developers, in this community everyone question, discuss, solve and improve.
Please, respect people, every people, in the community of xda-developers.

Btw, I trust xperiaz2. He is a good guy. I just don't feel well when I saw your post. Very abusive.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk
[INDEX] Collection of XPOSED Modules :: [BOOTANIMATION] XPERIA Sony Smartphone [720x1280]
Facebook Group for Xperia S, Acro S, Ion :: Petition: We want HTTPS on XDA!

SONY Xperia™ S + eXistenZ Ultra v2.0.5 + DooMKernel v6 = Xperia™ S1. Gradually upgrading to Xperia™ S2... :: SONY Xperia™ U + SlimKat RC2.
Follow @cities516 on Instagram!

niaboc79
Old
Recognized Developer / Themer
Thanks Meter 29352

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cities516 View Post
Having thousands of ports doesn't mean that he didn't steal other's work in THIS mod.

Yes, xperiaz2 has been a hard working person too, and I love his ports even though they don't support my device.

However, just now niaboc79 questioned (or should I say "interrogate") about the origin of this mod, and then you jumped out and accused him back even before you decompile the systemui and check the truth.
Are you sure that in THIS mod xperiaz2 didn't use EXR team's work? Or you are just wild-guessing?

Here is xda-developers, in this community everyone question, discuss, solve and improve.

Btw, I trust xperiaz2. He is a good guy. I just don't feel well when I saw your post. Very abusive.

Of course I have decompile both apk before to say that Xperiaz2 used the work of someone else.

But I don't care anymore, I know now that he is not a honest user, so I will simply never trust him anymore.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
- Help me to support more devices Read this

- If you like my work, Hit -

- Don't use any part of my work WITHOUT my autorization! | You don't like my reply? Read this

Rajesh_m
Old
Thanks Meter 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by cities516 View Post

"Since you haven't ported anything and just took jzqs hardwork and added some png's "--> did you felt this as questioning/interrogating??

And now read my reply.. I was mentioning about xperiaz2's port since niaboc79 was unaware of xperiaz2's ports as mentioned in his comment.. Now tell me, who made rubbish comment!

I personally know Xperiaz2 via fb.. He is a good friend of mine.. I did make sure that's it's his work before I made my post, so, as you said, I wasn't wild guessing!

I do respect everyone here at xda, and I didn't abused anyone, let niaboc79 tell if he felt like I abused him or not. I can't do anything if you didn't feel well reading my post!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rajesh_m For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pablosch23
Old
Thanks Meter 84

DONATE TO ME
should it work on odexed rom if i remove systemui.odex file? did someone try it?
The Following User Says Thank You to Pablosch23 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lyndonguti
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2102

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablosch23 View Post
should it work on odexed rom if i remove systemui.odex file? did someone try it?
U can try it bro

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk
PrEsS TNX OR BUY ME A BEER If I HeLp yOu
and appreciate my work u can make me happy

The Following User Says Thank You to lyndonguti For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xperiaz2
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablosch23 View Post
Yeah it works bro
The Following User Says Thank You to xperiaz2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xperiaz2
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3279
Default wow

Hey Friends Awesome News For U I Ported Original Xperia T2 Ultra System Ui For All 4.3 Dual Sim Xperia Like Xperia M Dual,Xperia E1 Dual etc.

yogesh448
Old
Thanks Meter 13
It worked!!! thanks bro...
In recent update quick setting were missing..now i got it
Sony Xperia M C1904 Rooted/Unlocked Bootloader
Enfrier Z2 ROM
If I helped U, just press THANKS