Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,150 Members 44,921 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Showbox.apk

Tip us?

desijattgrewal
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Showbox.apk

Did anyone here get the Showbox to work on the firetv? I was able to sideload it but when I launch the app it comes with the message Please check your internet connection. All the other apps are working fine with the internet. Also, there are people on Ebay that are selling them with showbox preloaded. They have even pictures posted where it shows that it works. Please if anyone is able to get it to work let me know how.

Thanks in advance

kairnage
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by desijattgrewal View Post
Did anyone here get the Showbox to work on the firetv? I was able to sideload it but when I launch the app it comes with the message Please check your internet connection. All the other apps are working fine with the internet. Also, there are people on Ebay that are selling them with showbox preloaded. They have even pictures posted where it shows that it works. Please if anyone is able to get it to work let me know how.

Thanks in advance
There are easier ways to steal movies.

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13667
We do not do showbox here at XDA...thread closed
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following User Says Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe