FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

I hate my phone

25 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Sonic Marvel, Junior Member on 21st April 2014, 02:39 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I didnt at first, but ever since updating to kitkat this constant rebooting problem and slow charging is driving me crazy. Not to mention the other problems. I bought it directly from tmobile. Do you guys no if theres any way i can get a refund for my phone or maybe a different phone from tmobile?
 
 
21st April 2014, 03:08 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 326
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Marvel

I didnt at first, but ever since updating to kitkat this constant rebooting problem and slow charging is driving me crazy. Not to mention the other problems. I bought it directly from tmobile. Do you guys no if theres any way i can get a refund for my phone or maybe a different phone from tmobile?

Something probably went wrong because I get better battery life with KitKat, try factory data reset, or maybe you have some errant apps causing wakelocks.
Also disable location services and sync when not necessary as they drain battery,
21st April 2014, 03:30 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.tella

Something probably went wrong because I get better battery life with KitKat, try factory data reset, or maybe you have some errant apps causing wakelocks.
Also disable location services and sync when not necessary as they drain battery,

no my battery life has improved since updating, but it takes foreverrr to charge. Ill charge my phone overnight a solid 6 hours and wake up and itll be hot and not even fully charged! ive tried various outlets, i tried at my friends house too when i spent the night same issue. The phone is definately messed up and i dont even want a replacment becasue i know LG is crap in quality. I had the G2x and had it replaced 3 times! ill never buy another LG phone
21st April 2014, 03:48 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Minneapolis
Thanks Meter: 326
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Marvel

no my battery life has improved since updating, but it takes foreverrr to charge. Ill charge my phone overnight a solid 6 hours and wake up and itll be hot and not even fully charged! ive tried various outlets, i tried at my friends house too when i spent the night same issue. The phone is definately messed up and i dont even want a replacment becasue i know LG is crap in quality. I had the G2x and had it replaced 3 times! ill never buy another LG phone

Wow, sorry you had such a bad experience, mine charges in about 3-3.5 Hours in reviews too the G2 was said to charge pretty fast. I generally have had nothing but solid stuff from LG even dropped my O2X on pavement like 2-3 times it was fine. LG is bad at updates though.

Whatever phone you do get just don't get a Sony, the same Sony Exmor series cameras in the phones like Galaxy S4, iPhone 4/5/S, G2 take better pictures than the Z1 which shows how bad Sony optimizes software not to mention horrible battery life. In my med school in India in 2007, most of my friends had Sony phones not one lasted 1 year without problems, all now have Samsungs or HTCs.
Last edited by abhinav.tella; 21st April 2014 at 07:32 AM.
21st April 2014, 09:42 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 65
 
More
Constant Reboot - DO a factory Reset
Slow Charging - Use a 5V 2A adaptor. Mine charges in 1 hr from 0
21st April 2014, 12:28 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
F320L
I love my G2 but i hate that i bought the F320L version..can't find a working custom recovery for my device
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes