Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,035 Members 40,279 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 4.3 volume bar not appearing using triflat

Tip us?

Trppmdm
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] 4.3 volume bar not appearing using triflat

I have fixed the Xperia themes, but they still don't appear. The other thread on the forums just say to delete the themes, which isn't something I would like. BTW, I am against installing Gravity Box or similar Xposed modules.

Thanks in advance!

paper13579
Old
Thanks Meter 249
To fix the volume bar, all you have to do is go to system/vendor/overlay and delete every single file there. Not only will it fix the volume bar not appearing, it will also fix other problems with themes

Sent from my C2004 using xda app-developers app
Press Thanks If I Helped

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paper13579 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Trppmdm
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by paper13579 View Post
To fix the volume bar, all you have to do is go to system/vendor/overlay and delete every single file there. Not only will it fix the volume bar not appearing, it will also fix other problems with themes

Thanks a lot, dude! I honestly thought you were saying something like "delete system/framework" and I thought of that ol' "delete system32" joke a while ago...

paper13579
Old
Thanks Meter 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trppmdm View Post
Thanks a lot, dude! I honestly thought you were saying something like "delete system/framework" and I thought of that ol' "delete system32" joke a while ago...

Lol no bro, im not like that

Press Thanks If I Helped

The Following User Says Thank You to paper13579 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]