Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Discontinued-ROM][[2013-03-31][Guhl] Andromadus Permission Spoofing Framework -CM11

OP guhl99

6th April 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 427

411 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivifly

Hi all

Can you confirm one bug with the app Kontakte mean Contacts.
It is not possibile to put a picture to the Contacts. I get alweays the frame " there are no picutres on the storages" but i habe more than plenty picutres
Also the option to take a picutre and to add to the contact is not possibel, the error apears again.

Any idears?

I really would love to give the contacts a face with pictures....

Thank you for your help!

greetings ivi

Hi ivifly,
I tested it on the build that I am currently running (that is an intermediate build that i produced yesterday trying to fix the revoke problems).
Both (taking a new picture and selecting one from gallery) work for the Contacts in that build.
If you want to try that build it is there: https://www.thinkthinkdo.com/g2ics/c...vision-pff.zip
Have fun - Guhl
6th April 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 6

58 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guhl99

Hi ivifly,
I tested it on the build that I am currently running (that is an intermediate build that i produced yesterday trying to fix the revoke problems).
Both (taking a new picture and selecting one from gallery) work for the Contacts in that build.
If you want to try that build it is there: https://www.thinkthinkdo.com/g2ics/c...vision-pff.zip
Have fun - Guhl

Great, thank you!
Gonna try this....

And, does the revoke now?

lg ivi
6th April 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #23  

58 posts
Ok, i installed it over and the contacts funtion works, and now i knew why
But beside this, the revoke botton is now keeping the positoon on or off BUT therre is NO influence into the networkfunktion.
I mean, still the funktion seams to work, but the apps can still get into the www ;(

Or, do i use it on some way worng?
Lg ivi

Sent from my Desire Z using xda premium
6th April 2014, 07:06 PM   |  #24  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 427

411 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivifly

Ok, i installed it over and the contacts funtion works, and now i knew why
But beside this, the revoke botton is now keeping the positoon on or off BUT therre is NO influence into the networkfunktion.
I mean, still the funktion seams to work, but the apps can still get into the www ;(

Or, do i use it on some way worng?
Lg ivi

Hi ivifly,

no you are not using it wrong - it is still broken. I only fixed the first part of it (making the switch actually store its info) the second part is still broken. When I rebased the pff framework to 4.4 i only cared about the spoofing part, i did not work in the revoking part at all.
But as a lot changed with 4.4 this will need a little bit of work. When I am done I will release a new build in the original posting.

Have fun - Guhl
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guhl99 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th April 2014, 10:25 PM   |  #25  

58 posts
Thank you for the fast help and answering!
Dont wanna set presure,...

Greetings ivi

19th April 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #26  

58 posts
Genrel Quetion:

I consider, that the voice recording during video capetring too less strong is, compared to every rom bevor.
Anybody with the same expirience with this rom?
Any solution? Patch somethong?

Lg ivi

Last edited by ivifly; 19th April 2014 at 01:20 PM.
21st April 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #27  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 3

96 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guhl99

Hi ivifly,

no you are not using it wrong - it is still broken. I only fixed the first part of it (making the switch actually store its info) the second part is still broken. When I rebased the pff framework to 4.4 i only cared about the spoofing part, i did not work in the revoking part at all.
But as a lot changed with 4.4 this will need a little bit of work. When I am done I will release a new build in the original posting.

Have fun - Guhl

Could you add revoking in pff settings app. It will be much easier to revoke all user apps, and afther that to give network access only to the few apps that really need it

Edit: Trackball wake work always no matter is check box checked or not. Idk is problem relevant to the fact that Andromadus settings now are accessible via icon in app drawer, not in system setting as it was in cm10
Last edited by soadfan; 22nd April 2014 at 09:06 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread