I want to intruduce you all my new game called Lights. Lights is a visual game meant for those moments when you are in the bus or the subway and you can't do anything else. The lights simulate a system of stars, being your finger the center of the galaxy. As simple as that!
Feel free to give it a try if you want!
- Up to two fingers.
- You can STILL listen to your phone's music while playing Lights (Note that you will have to mute in-game music or else the two songs will mix)
- You can also change some parameters of the game like the lights' speed, the intensity of your finger's gravity, the number of lights and between some color modes.
- You can repel or atract lights.
- Sometimes the game thinks there is still a finger on the screen. Tap with both fingers to resolve this issue.
- If the game lags, try with less lights in the options menu. Arround 200 lights is a good number.
- If gravity finger is too strong try to lessen it a bit in the options menu.
- Game mode! is just lame, will work on it later.
Google play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...watxaut.lights
If you have any question related to the game, be it bugs or whatever, e-mail me at email@example.com or post a coment down below