[Q] Recovery and ADB help!
So trying to get TWRP manually on my VS980 didn't work. Trying to put CWM back on it then borked the phone. I'm stuck at the LG logo.
I'm on adb and have found the following:
1. There is no shell on the phone. So any chance to access internal commands seems a long shot.
"- exec '/system/bin/sh' failed: No such file or directory (2) -"
2. adb can't remount /system as R/W. This is preventing me from doing just about any pushing/recovery flashing.
"remount failed: Success"
3. I'm on a mac... no flashing tools seem to exist. The one I found needs adb and I get to see the same errors, just in a different setting.
4. I can supposedly use adbd as root, but that doesn't afford me much.
5. I can confirm that a device ID shows up with adb devices command.
I just need to get a recovery back on this phone. I just want it to live again. Any hope? Any ideas?
LG G2 VS980 - CM11 Nightly
Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH-i515 [Retired]
Motorola Droid X MB810 [Retired]