How is your Battery Life? Please put in here

Search This thread

AstroDigital

Aug 10, 2010
After two days I charge my Note 3 and at the same time charge the Fit.
At about 50 or 60 %

TheFletch

Dec 20, 2006
Souther California
thefletch.net
I haven't got specific numbers on this, sorry, but yesterday I left my Fit at home with almost a full charge and when I returned 2 hours later the screen was on with a notification, which probably happened when my phone was within range. The odd thing is my battery was at 35%. It makes me think that either having BT on or something else drained the battery. Other than that one instance battery has been great.

From my Galaxy Note 2

fletch33

Jan 9, 2010
charging Fit every 2 days with no problem making it that long. my N3 battery however was getting crushed by Fit Manager until i updated my N3 to KitKat and i got my battery back and resources in battery usage went from 30% to 15% so KitKat greatly helped my N3 battery when using Fit.

fletch33

Jan 9, 2010
Gear fit battery lasts 3.5 days with normal usage without auto screen on. What I am more concerned is the battery of my S4. I have days when I have it drained before evening...I don't know if Bluetooth or Gear manager eats it faster.

Mugur
http://mugur-ionescu.ro/samsung-gear-fit.html

on my Verizon N3 on 4.3 i had the same problem. i would go to bed before Fit Manager at around 30% almost every night and Fit Manager brought me down to needing to plug it in before bed. i upgraded to 4.4.2 and now it is back to a manageable battery usage again.

imugur

Nov 10, 2008
Bucharest
on my Verizon N3 on 4.3 i had the same problem. i would go to bed before Fit Manager at around 30% almost every night and Fit Manager brought me down to needing to plug it in before bed. i upgraded to 4.4.2 and now it is back to a manageable battery usage again.

I am already on 4.4.2 since a while

tateg

Mar 4, 2011
I'm getting 4-5 days, typically 5 actually, but I turned off all wallpaper, all notifications (except texts, phone calls and alarms), and set it to leave the screen blank except for the notifications I allowed. I last charged it up just about 48 hours ago and it has 65% charge remaining now. So it's using about 18% - 20% a day.

I don't know about you guys but I don't really care about pretty wallpaper or about seeing every bit of spam email I get. I just want the important alerts like calls and texts. Turning all this sh.., uh, stuff off doubles the battery life. Honestly I don't even use it for a watch, I have a box full of mid tier luxury watches and it would be a shame to not wear them. I just want the Gear "Fit" to do the "Fit" part mostly.

aooga

Feb 19, 2011
California
Mine usually lasts about 4-5 days. It has about 10 apps pushing notifications and a black wallpaper (I'm just using the standard clock). I'm pretty happy with the battery.

adjenkins

Feb 5, 2006
Picked up my new Fit on Tuesday night charged it and this is now Saturday night with 33% left. Using for notifications except email, pedometer on, sleep function every night. Auto screen turned off. Very pleased much better overall than my Gear 1.