Can't install roms

OP AndroidMan24

18th April 2014, 05:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

78 posts
Hi everyone

I've been having this problem with my note 2 where after i factory reset, wipe cache, etc. and then instal a rom; I get a message "E: Can't open /storage/sdcard1/MeanBean_v2.0_Supe(Bad)
Installation aboard.

Can someone please help me with this. It's very frustrating and limiting in terms of what I can do with my phone. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
18th April 2014, 05:10 PM   |  #2  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 138

330 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidMan24

Hi everyone

I've been having this problem with my note 2 where after i factory reset, wipe cache, etc. and then instal a rom; I get a message "E: Can't open /storage/sdcard1/MeanBean_v2.0_Supe(Bad)
Installation aboard.

Can someone please help me with this. It's very frustrating and limiting in terms of what I can do with my phone. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Which recovery are you using? If TWRP, I would back up any contents on your Internal Storage and do an advanced wipe where you wipe all except for External SD card and USB OTG three times. Then try to reinstall the ROM and see if you can get any further. If the same message appears, try backing up the contents of your external SD card and do a format when connected to a computer. Copy the contents back and retry the ROM flash.
20th April 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #3  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,372

2,290 posts
More
And try a later version of TWRP like 2.6.3.1 or later.
21st April 2014, 02:38 PM   |  #4  
Anybody think he could jusT have a bad downloaded file of the ROM. Which is stopping it from working correct...
But I might be wrong lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread