Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

storage running out despire of having Cronmod- INT2EXTV2+

OP dompham

19th April 2014, 11:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
my phone is HTC wildfire S, i've flashed CyanogenMod 10.1 [by OWL PROJECT], also i've flash Cronmod-INT2EXTV2+,i've installed some apps, so that i have 451 MB free of 0.89GB internal storage. but when i download apps from Play Store, the warning "Storagre space running out... how can i fix this error?
i've attached screenshot from my phone...
(sorry for my bad eng )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	10154870_626550734079798_1408635224_n.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	2695625   Click image for larger version

Name:	10255571_626507634084108_1056589609_n.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	2695626  
20th April 2014, 01:47 PM   |  #2  
izi501's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nantes
Thanks Meter: 467
 
892 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dompham

my phone is HTC wildfire S, i've flashed CyanogenMod 10.1 [by OWL PROJECT], also i've flash Cronmod-INT2EXTV2+,i've installed some apps, so that i have 451 MB free of 0.89GB internal storage. but when i download apps from Play Store, the warning "Storagre space running out... how can i fix this error?
i've attached screenshot from my phone...
(sorry for my bad eng )

Int2ExtV2+ mounts your sd-ext partition to your data partition. But for performance reasons it keeps the app data on the internal storage... Which explains your problem.
I was never able to install more than 20-30 apps with it because the app data would soon be full.

What you can do is use any CronMod script without a "+" at the end. However you'll have a slower ROM.

Envoyé depuis mon LG Marteau avec Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to izi501 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by izi501

Int2ExtV2+ mounts your sd-ext partition to your data partition. But for performance reasons it keeps the app data on the internal storage... Which explains your problem.
I was never able to install more than 20-30 apps with it because the app data would soon be full.

What you can do is use any CronMod script without a "+" at the end. However you'll have a slower ROM.

so if i use Cronmod script without "+", they dont keep app data on the internal storage?
21st April 2014, 10:20 AM   |  #4  
izi501's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Nantes
Thanks Meter: 467
 
892 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dompham

so if i use Cronmod script without "+", they dont keep app data on the internal storage?

Exactly ! So you will have a slower ROM, but more space

Envoyé depuis mon LG Marteau avec Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to izi501 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by izi501

Exactly ! So you will have a slower ROM, but more space

Envoyé depuis mon LG Marteau avec Tapatalk

thanks! i'll try
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes