Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,266 Members 40,298 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Email sync

Tip us?

BolinMedia
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Email sync

I can't get the email to sync on its own. I have it set to auto sync, and push is enabled, but still only syncs manually. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my Xperia Z2 D6503 using xda app-developers app

ASD007
Old
(Last edited by ASD007; 17th April 2014 at 04:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by BolinMedia View Post
I can't get the email to sync on its own. I have it set to auto sync, and push is enabled, but still only syncs manually. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my Xperia Z2 D6503 using xda app-developers app
Maybe not related but I read in one of the reviews there's a problem in the default exchange email client of the phone that needs fixing by an update and the reviewer recommends another app like Nine (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...inefolders.hd3). But I think it was about asking for a pin+password to login while other apps don't.

BolinMedia
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I installed nine, but it doesn't allow the combined inbox view, which I always use having 4 different email accounts. Also, I cant tell if it auto syncs either.

TheOnlyIntruder
Old
Thanks Meter 64
Wouldn't this be something related to the power saving options such as if you have stamina mode enabled, it overrides any scheduling you have set in the app? (Sorry if this isn't helpful as I don't have the phone yet myself).
Phone History: -
Ericsson A1018s > Ericsson T20e > Nokia 3510i > Motorola V600 > Motorola V3x > Sony Ericsson K800i > Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 > HTC Desire > HTC One X > Sony Xperia Z2 (Current)

chinedu40
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BolinMedia View Post
I installed nine, but it doesn't allow the combined inbox view, which I always use having 4 different email accounts. Also, I cant tell if it auto syncs either.
I agree with this and also if you have the Qualcomm battery guru installed, delete it as it also messes with push notifications.

Sent from my D6503 using xda app-developers app