Ask a question

No registration required

Email sync

OP BolinMedia

17th April 2014, 03:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
I can't get the email to sync on its own. I have it set to auto sync, and push is enabled, but still only syncs manually. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my Xperia Z2 D6503 using xda app-developers app
17th April 2014, 05:02 PM   |  #2  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 13

202 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BolinMedia

I can't get the email to sync on its own. I have it set to auto sync, and push is enabled, but still only syncs manually. Anyone else having this issue?

Sent from my Xperia Z2 D6503 using xda app-developers app

Maybe not related but I read in one of the reviews there's a problem in the default exchange email client of the phone that needs fixing by an update and the reviewer recommends another app like Nine (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...inefolders.hd3). But I think it was about asking for a pin+password to login while other apps don't.
Last edited by ASD007; 17th April 2014 at 05:06 PM.
19th April 2014, 10:47 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
I installed nine, but it doesn't allow the combined inbox view, which I always use having 4 different email accounts. Also, I cant tell if it auto syncs either.
19th April 2014, 11:07 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 65

208 posts
More
Wouldn't this be something related to the power saving options such as if you have stamina mode enabled, it overrides any scheduling you have set in the app? (Sorry if this isn't helpful as I don't have the phone yet myself).
21st April 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 7

56 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BolinMedia

I installed nine, but it doesn't allow the combined inbox view, which I always use having 4 different email accounts. Also, I cant tell if it auto syncs either.

I agree with this and also if you have the Qualcomm battery guru installed, delete it as it also messes with push notifications.

Sent from my D6503 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread