Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,337 Members 38,818 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Solved] do Note 3 custom roms benefit of s-pen features?

Tip us?
 
dekatch
Old
(Last edited by dekatch; 7th August 2014 at 02:34 PM.)
#1  
dekatch's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 80
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default [Solved] do Note 3 custom roms benefit of s-pen features?

hi guys. don't be upset about. I've read 5 initial posts now from 5 different roms but nowhere was stated that s-pen features still work as with official samsung firmware.

so. no this is not a 'what rom best' thread, and don't name any of those who do or don't. but are there any????

thanks!
 
thelostlegend
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 109
Posts: 597
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Bangalore
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekatch View Post
hi guys. don't be upset about. I've read 5 initial posts now from 5 different roms but nowhere was stated that s-pen features still work as with official samsung firmware.

so. no this is not a 'what rom best' thread, and don't name any of those who do or don't. but are there any????

thanks!
if the rom is based on stock firmware then yes all s pen features work, if it's cm or any cm based roms then they don't work

Sent from my SM-N900
1) HTC Incredible S | revolutionary s-off | 4EXT Recovery Touch |


2) SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3

3) Xiaomi MI 3 Stock MIUI V5
The Following User Says Thank You to thelostlegend For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dekatch
Old
#3  
dekatch's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 80
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelostlegend View Post
if the rom is based on stock firmware then yes all s pen features work, if it's cm or any cm based roms then they don't work

Sent from my SM-N900

and aosp/aopk?

those are the ones I would prefer. but those aren't based on stock firmware. so they don't support s-pen?
 
Alyseon
Old
#4  
Alyseon's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 5,249
Posts: 1,429
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dekatch View Post
and aosp/aopk?

those are the ones I would prefer. but those aren't based on stock firmware. so they don't support s-pen?
Nope, as they are based on CM. You could install apps similar to the spen features but its no way near as close to stock I'm afraid.

Sent From My Sm-N9005 😊😛😄🎮
 
Kirby Dance!
(>'-')> <('-'< ) ^(' - ')^ <('-'< ) (>'-')>
The Following User Says Thank You to Alyseon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
dekatch
Old
#5  
dekatch's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 80
Join Date: Feb 2013
ah, wasn't sure that these are based on cyanogen mod.

well :.. thanks for the reply's ..:
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes