Last year I rooted my sprint note 2 with odin, running version 4.1.2
My questions are these please:
1) Iin superuse ( don't know how I got Superuser Su) there is an option called unroot, if i click this will i be back to the destate rom of the phone since all I did was root originally without installing a custom rom. Will I then be able to receive the OTA that is being pushed out now? My concern too is losing wi fi-tether if I unroot, take an ota and reroot. I guess I didn;t realize you can root while still keping your original rom.
I wonder what would have happenned if i took the OTA being pushed to me, would I brick the phone or be stuck at the bootloader?
2) I have a wi fi tether app, after I receive an OTA and reroot will I be able to regain that access?
3) If I choose to do nothing but get back to itís original state, will the volume boost hacks I ran and the no camera shutter click be erased or will they remain . But most importantly and how do i reset the binary counter back to zero?
4) is there a one stop program that does this all for you without pushing volume down, power and home simultaneously?
5) Lastly, mobile odin, good idea?
Thank you for taking the time to read this and for any reply!