Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,116 Members 43,769 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Rufus Cuff

Tip us?
 
ronaldheld
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 1,203
Join Date: Feb 2012
Default Rufus Cuff

http://www.engadget.com/2014/04/19/r...wrist-monster/
Any comments on this large smartwatch?
 
carnagecjb
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 174
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lexington, KY
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldheld View Post
http://www.engadget.com/2014/04/19/r...wrist-monster/
Any comments on this large smartwatch?
Just this:
O_o
 
thesparky007
Old
#3  
thesparky007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 915
Posts: 1,614
Join Date: Oct 2008
Ugly and gigantic... There were many watches like that, don't see why this is getting so much attention

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
 
ronaldheld
Old
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 1,203
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesparky007 View Post
Ugly and gigantic... There were many watches like that, don't see why this is getting so much attention

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
You mean many ugly smartwatches or gigantic?
 
thesparky007
Old
#5  
thesparky007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 915
Posts: 1,614
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldheld View Post
You mean many ugly smartwatches or gigantic?
Haha ugly and gigantic watchphones

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
 
ronaldheld
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 85
Posts: 1,203
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesparky007 View Post
Haha ugly and gigantic watchphones

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
It would be slight better if it were a wristphone.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes