5,814,720 Members 52,115 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

does UK version come with the charging dock?

Tip us?

tangyoulei
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default does UK version come with the charging dock?

was looking at those websites offering sim free version pre-order and noticed that the magnetic charging dock is not mentioned by any of them. so the UK version doesn't include this dock? any one to confirm?

the websites i was looking at are clove, unlocked-mobiles, and handtec.

napkun
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangyoulei View Post
was looking at those websites offering sim free version pre-order and noticed that the magnetic charging dock is not mentioned by any of them. so the UK version doesn't include this dock? any one to confirm?

the websites i was looking at are clove, unlocked-mobiles, and handtec.
Most of the UK retailers are offering a speaker + the NC headset. The dock is only included in the Taiwan version

SavCom
Old
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
Nope. Mine had the charger, a USB lead, a USB host lead, the Bluetooth speaker and the noise-cancelling headphones and that's it. Not even a magnetic charger adapter.

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using xda app-developers app
Current:
Sony Xperia Z2 running Stock kitkat
Asus Transformer TF101 running KatKiss (KitKat 4.4)

Previous:
Sony Xperia S | HTC HD2 | Desire (Drowned... ) | Universal(O2 Exec) WM6.1(with Sandisk 8 GB SDHC)
Wizard (O2 mini-S) WM6.1 | Blue Angel (O2 xda II) WM2003SE | Sony Ericsson K800i - my trusty 'thickphone'

My blog - Making the 'Net work / Follow me on Twitter - @savcom / Tried DropBox? A 2G Account is free

Techniks
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavCom View Post
Nope. Mine had the charger, a USB lead, a USB host lead, the Bluetooth speaker and the noise-cancelling headphones and that's it. Not even a magnetic charger adapter.

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using xda app-developers app
Same content here. Ordered from CPW and had to order the magnetic dock for 20 pounds.

chinedu40
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techniks View Post
Same content here. Ordered from CPW and had to order the magnetic dock for 20 pounds.
+1

Sent from my D6503 using xda app-developers app

TheOnlyIntruder
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techniks View Post
Where did you get the dock for 20? I've only seen them for 25
Phone History: -
Ericsson A1018s > Ericsson T20e > Nokia 3510i > Motorola V600 > Motorola V3x > Sony Ericsson K800i > Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 > HTC Desire > HTC One X > Sony Xperia Z2 (Current)

SavCom
Old
(Last edited by SavCom; 23rd April 2014 at 07:25 PM.) Reason: Updated following delivery of item
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyIntruder View Post
Where did you get the dock for 20? I've only seen them for 25
I have ordered one of these

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Rather less than the Sony price. This fits the Z2 perfectly and charges the phone fine. I'm told that the phone can be made to look like an alarm clock when in the dock and this suits me fine, as my Pure Evoke Flow is becoming unreliable....

Savcom
Current:
Sony Xperia Z2 running Stock kitkat
Asus Transformer TF101 running KatKiss (KitKat 4.4)

Previous:
Sony Xperia S | HTC HD2 | Desire (Drowned... ) | Universal(O2 Exec) WM6.1(with Sandisk 8 GB SDHC)
Wizard (O2 mini-S) WM6.1 | Blue Angel (O2 xda II) WM2003SE | Sony Ericsson K800i - my trusty 'thickphone'

My blog - Making the 'Net work / Follow me on Twitter - @savcom / Tried DropBox? A 2G Account is free