OP gonk24

1st April 2014, 02:03 PM   |  #41  
Flag City of Smiles
Thanks Meter: 12

173 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaSwag

I had the white version for my S4 and within the first month it attracted a lot of fine scratches. It still looked good but the scratches were noticeable.

How about the black version? Finger print and oil magnet? I owned a white LG G2, I don't know which color I would get hehe any suggestion?
2nd April 2014, 08:15 AM   |  #42  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 4

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chonghua

How about the black version? Finger print and oil magnet? I owned a white LG G2, I don't know which color I would get hehe any suggestion?

As i mentioned earlier back part of the black version is a fingerprint magnet but it's not a biggie really (you can simply wipe it with your t-shirt ).
For me, the most important is that the front grey rubber around the screen is not attracting dust at all!
I had similar cases in the past for my previous phones (Otterbox Commuter etc.) and that front rubber always attracted dust like hell!
2nd April 2014, 12:22 PM   |  #43  
Flag City of Smiles
Thanks Meter: 12

173 posts
More
The 50% code doesn't work anymore

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wszwsz

As i mentioned earlier back part of the black version is a fingerprint magnet but it's not a biggie really (you can simply wipe it with your t-shirt ).
For me, the most important is that the front grey rubber around the screen is not attracting dust at all!
I had similar cases in the past for my previous phones (Otterbox Commuter etc.) and that front rubber always attracted dust like hell!

Can you share an image of black version? Thanks
2nd April 2014, 01:43 PM   |  #44  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 4

7 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chonghua

The 50% code doesn't work anymore

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Can you share an image of black version? Thanks

Here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...4&postcount=32
14th April 2014, 03:40 AM   |  #45  
Thanks Meter: 1

41 posts
I was thinking of getting one, but I would have to ship one as I live in the UK. Amazon are selling them, but what is the likelihood it is genuine?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
14th April 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #46  
Thanks Meter: 11

189 posts
Thumbs up Awesome!!!! where to find it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by irokgalaxy

The slim cam in today. Its 100% real. I like it So much I ordered the black one also.

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Oh Man that one looks awesome!!!. I just ordered the Diztronic translucent TPU case, since I have a white LG G2 and to be honest I don't want anything to be in the way between me and the great looks on this phone, but that Pure gear Slim looks awesome, I don't like much the dualtek one (too bulky for my taste) but the one on the pic you shared looks perfect to me, could you please share a link to it, as I searched High and low for it on both amazon and ebay but sadly couldn't find it. thanks in advance.
21st April 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #47  
Thanks Meter: 11

189 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by elander

Oh Man that one looks awesome!!!. I just ordered the Diztronic translucent TPU case, since I have a white LG G2 and to be honest I don't want anything to be in the way between me and the great looks on this phone, but that Pure gear Slim looks awesome, I don't like much the dualtek one (too bulky for my taste) but the one on the pic you shared looks perfect to me, could you please share a link to it, as I searched High and low for it on both amazon and ebay but sadly couldn't find it. thanks in advance.

Nevermind i found this Bundle which in my opinion is a STEAL, grab it while you still can!

this is the coconut version (white)
It includes the following:

-Comes with Usb car charger.
-house charger, 3ft cable, 10ft cable.
stylus pen.
-radiation shield.

Plus the Puregear Slim case itself!

for only 22.99, sounds like a great deal to me.

http://www.amazon.com/PureGear-Cocon...Case+for+vs980

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread