Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,303 Members 45,216 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] how to move apps to extsdcard

Tip us?

FreezIn
Old
Thanks Meter 20

DONATE TO ME
Your welcome . For the 2nd problem I don't understand what you mean. Can you take a screen shot of what you mean?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Amir3022
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezIn View Post
Your welcome . For the 2nd problem I don't understand what you mean. Can you take a screen shot of what you mean?

Taken by root explorer
This 2 files can be found in storage/emulated
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-21-00-37-22.png
Views:	6
Size:	61.2 KB
ID:	2698741   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-21-00-39-50.png
Views:	6
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	2698742   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-04-21-00-40-02.png
Views:	5
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	2698743  

FreezIn
Old
(Last edited by FreezIn; 21st April 2014 at 12:19 AM.)
Thanks Meter 20

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amir3022 View Post
Taken by root explorer
This 2 files can be found in storage/emulated
This is 99.9% normal. Mine is like that too. Why? That's because 0 folder has the same content as legacy folder. Legacy folder has the same content as 0 folder. The content of the two folders are exactly the same so the size of the contents don't change. Depending on how many apps you install and how large are them the size will increase. My 2 folders says 42.37 megabytes because I haven't install anything yet. Yours is 1.74 gigabyte because you probably have a lot of apps or you apps are large. How to decrease them? Un install large games that you don't use anymore. Where does this size mainly come from? From the sdcard/Android/obb. Obb files are large game files that is needed to run your game. This is what increases the 2 folder size mainly. Also those 2 folders do not double. What I mean by this is they aren't 4 gigabytes in total of the 2 folders. So together they are only 1.74 gigabytes. Why? I don't know how to explain it to you.

Amir3022
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezIn View Post
This is 99.9% normal. Mine is like that too. Why? That's because 0 folder has the same content as legacy folder. Legacy folder has the same content as 0 folder. The content of the two folders are exactly the same so the size of the contents don't change. Depending on how many apps you install and how large are them the size will increase. My 2 folders says 42.37 megabytes because I haven't install anything yet. Yours is 1.74 gigabyte because you probably have a lot of apps or you apps are large. How to decrease them? Un install large games that you don't use anymore. Where does this size mainly come from? From the sdcard/Android/obb. Obb files are large game files that is needed to run your game. This is what increases the 2 folder size mainly. Also those 2 folders do not double. What I mean by this is they aren't 4 gigabytes in total of the 2 folders. So together they are only 1.74 gigabytes. Why? I don't know how to explain it to you.

Well If that is really the case then why I have 3.4 gb og used space there must be an explaination

FreezIn
Old
Thanks Meter 20

DONATE TO ME
Hmm mine doesn't get double. I am totally stock but just rooted.