5,814,633 Members 53,419 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Adding enhanced HP Touchpad BT Keyboard Support to other android tablets

Tip us?

Sivioke
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Adding enhanced HP Touchpad BT Keyboard Support to other android tablets

Hi there - Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question but I'm wondering if there is anyway to add enhanced support for the HP Bluetooth Touchpad keyboard to other Android devices? I have a Sero 7 pro, which the HP blue tooth keyboard will pair with but some of the buttons do not function.

I've sold my touchpad however I've read that there was additional support for the keyboard (enhanced support for the keyboard) within one of the latest CM10 builds.

So my question - is there some apk or module I can install to get enhanced keyboard support on other devices? I tried searching for the answer but couldnt' seem to find anything. Thanks!

RolandDeschain79
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 942

DONATE TO ME
Angry Are you cereal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sivioke View Post
Hi there - Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this question but I'm wondering if there is anyway to add enhanced support for the HP Bluetooth Touchpad keyboard to other Android devices? I have a Sero 7 pro, which the HP blue tooth keyboard will pair with but some of the buttons do not function.

I've sold my touchpad however I've read that there was additional support for the keyboard (enhanced support for the keyboard) within one of the latest CM10 builds.

So my question - is there some apk or module I can install to get enhanced keyboard support on other devices? I tried searching for the answer but couldnt' seem to find anything. Thanks!
Are you cereal? You should have kept your HP Touchpad
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cereal.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	2700131