Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,110 Members 41,963 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Deactivate LED when having a call

Tip us?
 
ShotingCox
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 7
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default Deactivate LED when having a call

Hi,

whenever I start a call or take a call, the LEDs are lighting up in this pretty ugly light blue.
I think this kinda sucks, when you walk around in public and you have that light blue stripe at your head

Is there any possibility to deactivate only this habit of the LED lights?

thx
 
amir-kia
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 177
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotingCox View Post
Hi,

whenever I start a call or take a call, the LEDs are lighting up in this pretty ugly light blue.
I think this kinda sucks, when you walk around in public and you have that light blue stripe at your head

Is there any possibility to deactivate only this habit of the LED lights?

thx
You must change semcphone.apk by moded semcphone.apk . You can download existenz3.1.5 update and replace secphone.apk . it need root .
The Following User Says Thank You to amir-kia For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
joke19
Old
#3  
joke19's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 73
Posts: 497
Join Date: Feb 2012
Settings, display, light effects, incoming calls. Or something like this my phone is german.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia SP
 
Captain Sweatpants
Old
#4  
Captain Sweatpants's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 83
Posts: 329
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Edinburgh
Best option I found was the illumination bar app from play store its written for Sony phones and allows you to change individual notification colours etc.

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app
Programming is a race between engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning
 
Kambiz Engine3R
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 12
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by amir-kia View Post
You must change semcphone.apk by moded semcphone.apk . You can download existenz3.1.5 update and replace secphone.apk . it need root .
Thanks bro ...!
working succesfully...!
 
regentonne
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 139
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambiz Engine3R View Post
Thanks bro ...!
working succesfully...!
did you use .apk from this one?
if yes, is it compatible with any ROM running on XSP?
and if so, is it also working with "full screen caller image"?
 
Kambiz Engine3R
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 12
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by regentonne View Post
did you use .apk from this one?
if yes, is it compatible with any ROM running on XSP?
and if so, is it also working with "full screen caller image"?
Hi.
No this apk only work ExistenZ Rom.

Do not use it for any rom...
 
titilev
Old
#8  
titilev's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 62
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: MOTRU
Quote:
Originally Posted by amir-kia View Post
You must change semcphone.apk by moded semcphone.apk . You can download existenz3.1.5 update and replace secphone.apk . it need root .
For stock rom .201 works?
SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Increase Your Multitasking Workflow with C-Floating Windows

Technology has put life on the fast track. Lazy, relaxed days have turned into … more

Compile Your Own Kernel From Source with Comprehensive Tutorial

One glance at any developer section of any device forum on XDA and youll find … more

WowWee Mip – Android Accessory Review – XDA Developer TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about … more

Stream Your Media Files with the New Version of Droid Sync Manager

Android is a Linux-based operating system, but this fact doesn’t put … more