Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] problems with storage

OP kikzz

20th April 2014, 07:39 PM   |  #1  
kikzz's Avatar
OP Member
Flag colombo
Thanks Meter: 9
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
my n7 has 4.4.2.....
after connect my n7 to my pc and open storage wit win. explorer and if tried to make a new folder and rename it, whole system get stuck..i mean thw explorer... i can create new folder , but i cant re name them...... but after disconnect frm pc and if i create a folder using es explorer on my devic.. i can create folders and rename the....but why cant with pc.....

my other question is when i copy a big file ( ex. a movie or somthing ) and after few second when starts copying my nexus aromatically disconcets from pc....so i have to remove the data cable and hav to plug it again....after 2 or 3 attempts i can copy my files.....
( every thing i copied from pc is working fine on device )

another problem is when i receive a file with Bluetooth from my pc,, my n7 is getting rebooted .....

is these are issues with 4.4.2 update ??
plz help
thank you.
20th April 2014, 08:53 PM   |  #2  
USBhost's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag u:r:usbhost:s0
Thanks Meter: 1,211
 
2,627 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikzz

my n7 has 4.4.2.....
after connect my n7 to my pc and open storage wit win. explorer and if tried to make a new folder and rename it, whole system get stuck..i mean thw explorer... i can create new folder , but i cant re name them...... but after disconnect frm pc and if i create a folder using es explorer on my devic.. i can create folders and rename the....but why cant with pc.....

my other question is when i copy a big file ( ex. a movie or somthing ) and after few second when starts copying my nexus aromatically disconcets from pc....so i have to remove the data cable and hav to plug it again....after 2 or 3 attempts i can copy my files.....
( every thing i copied from pc is working fine on device )

another problem is when i receive a file with Bluetooth from my pc,, my n7 is getting rebooted .....

is these are issues with 4.4.2 update ??
plz help
thank you.

the first problem i have on my win8 i just lived with them.
second problem that ever happened well to what i remember.
third no its not a 4.4.2 update my nexus 7 its 4.4.2 and i dont get that problem its most likely the rom you have.
21st April 2014, 03:07 PM   |  #3  
kikzz's Avatar
OP Member
Flag colombo
Thanks Meter: 9
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by USBhost

the first problem i have on my win8 i just lived with them.
second problem that ever happened well to what i remember.
third no its not a 4.4.2 update my nexus 7 its 4.4.2 and i dont get that problem its most likely the rom you have.

thankz for the reply.....
yeah i hope its a win8 problem....so i must give a try with win 7....

i have stock rom, so is it a problem with stoke rom ???
21st April 2014, 09:00 PM   |  #4  
USBhost's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag u:r:usbhost:s0
Thanks Meter: 1,211
 
2,627 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikzz

thankz for the reply.....
yeah i hope its a win8 problem....so i must give a try with win 7....

i have stock rom, so is it a problem with stoke rom ???

I dont know try a different ROM to see what happens
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes