Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,540 Members 38,033 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

hold back to kill app

Tip us?

adiyoyo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default hold back to kill app

Hello, i have a question to you. Eariler i used viperDHD rom and there is a mod, where i can set function "hold back to kill app". Next i change rom to SVHD and it really faster and better for me, but i can't find that mod/app. Is there any chance to this function on this rom?

dr.patron99
Old
Thanks Meter 201
Thumbs up Simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiyoyo View Post
Hello, i have a question to you. Eariler i used viperDHD rom and there is a mod, where i can set function "hold back to kill app". Next i change rom to SVHD and it really faster and better for me, but i can't find that mod/app. Is there any chance to this function on this rom?
If developers option are visible then scroll all the way down and click last option which is "Kill App Back Button". If not visible developer option then click on build number for 7 times until it says "No need,you've already unlocked developers settings".

I think after that you may able to kill app by back button

adiyoyo
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.patron99 View Post
If developers option are visible then scroll all the way down and click last option which is "Kill App Back Button". If not visible developer option then click on build number for 7 times until it says "No need,you've already unlocked developers settings".

I think after that you may able to kill app by back button
Unfortunately, this rom doesn't have that option, or i can't see it. Maybe some flashable zip or something?