No registration required

[Q] LG E-Mail app with greenify.

OP anil_kilic

21st April 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 15

67 posts
I am using greenify with xposed.
I didn't choose e-mail app for sleep at greenify but when i use greenify my e-mail app doesn't sync automatically .
How can i solve this problem ?

LG G2 D802 CloudyFlex 2.1 with dorimanx 4.1
21st April 2014, 09:28 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by anil_kilic

I am using greenify with xposed.
I didn't choose e-mail app for sleep at greenify but when i use greenify my e-mail app doesn't sync automatically .
How can i solve this problem ?

LG G2 D802 CloudyFlex 2.1 with dorimanx 4.1

Does the LG Email app show up in the list in Greenify? I haven't had any trouble with the LG Email app in conjunction with Greenify, but I am also not hibernating the app with Greenify either.
21st April 2014, 09:37 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 15

67 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by phr0styr

Does the LG Email app show up in the list in Greenify? I haven't had any trouble with the LG Email app in conjunction with Greenify, but I am also not hibernating the app with Greenify either.

No , i didnt select Lg email for hibernate . Whats your greenify xposed settings ?
21st April 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 7

19 posts
I don't have any of the experimental features enabled, I also don't have Greenify pro. Do you have auto-hibernation set? Did you give Greenify Root access?

I have given Greenify root access and do have auto-hibernation enabled, and thus far it has been a set-it-and-forget-it app on my phone. Sorry that you are having issues with it.

If you don't have many apps in the list, maybe it would be worth a try to uninstall/reinstall Greenify? Or clear data?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
greenify, lg email
Previous Thread Next Thread