Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more
Post Reply

[Q] Additional languages ?

17th April 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #1  
morphix.net's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Hey Guys,

I'm trying to find valuable information on how to install additional languages, particularly Russian. I'm giving my phone to my gf mom and need to have it done.

HTC One S, rooted on stock rom

I would appreciate working ideas!

Thanks a mil!!!
18th April 2014, 07:05 AM   |  #2  
ka_55's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 45
 
147 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by morphix.net

Hey Guys,

I'm trying to find valuable information on how to install additional languages, particularly Russian. I'm giving my phone to my gf mom and need to have it done.

HTC One S, rooted on stock rom

I would appreciate working ideas!

Thanks a mil!!!

Try morelocal2 from playstore.

Sent from my One S
18th April 2014, 12:35 PM   |  #3  
morphix.net's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ka_55

Try morelocal2 from playstore.

App crashing straight away and can't go to Settings anymore, even after removing app....
18th April 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #4  
ka_55's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 45
 
147 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by morphix.net

App crashing straight away and can't go to Settings anymore, even after removing app....

I don't know how that happened. I just used to change my devices language with this app with a custom rom and it works and tried with stock before. Try factory reset from recovery

Sent from my One S
18th April 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #5  
morphix.net's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ka_55

I don't know how that happened. I just used to change my devices language with this app with a custom rom and it works and tried with stock before. Try factory reset from recovery

Just did... still same issue... Restored from backup... still the same, can't go into settings...
Last edited by morphix.net; 18th April 2014 at 02:06 PM.
21st April 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #6  
KitStarVP's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Try morelocal2 from playstore.
21st April 2014, 08:00 PM   |  #7  
morphix.net's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitStarVP

Try morelocal2 from playstore.

If you would read the thread you would know that this app ****ed my phone for now...
21st April 2014, 08:13 PM   |  #8  
morphix.net's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitStarVP

Try morelocal2 from playstore.

If you would at least read my thread you would know that this app f..ked my phone...
21st April 2014, 09:15 PM   |  #9  
morphix.net's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KitStarVP

Try morelocal2 from playstore.

If you would at least read my thread you would know that this app f..ked my phone...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes