[ODIN_ROM] NOTE3 SM-N900 PreRooted Multifiles Firmware

Search This thread

nnth

Jul 26, 2007
joomlart.com
Don't post dropbox link publicly but use that link to upload to server which supports remote upload.
Like dev host or pCloud.

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda premium

Thank you Dr. This is a first time I do sharing large files. :)

BTW, I love your cutom ROM too. But NC1 has some problems with the touch screen that force me to install NC4. Hope you release an update of your great rom soon!

nnth

Jul 26, 2007
joomlart.com
No one else on thread have reported it.

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda premium

Yes, it's really strange. Sometimes, the screen jut stuck and do not response to my touch. I had to turn off, and turn on to be able to use the phone again. Maybe it's on my phone only!

I'm trying NC4 on this thread, and so far, no problems at all, 'thought it misses some of your great mods.

Looking forward to your update. :good:

vkghadge

Jul 1, 2011
mumbai
Flashing new rom

Will the internal memory get reformatted, if I flash new NC4 ROM over the existing NB2 ROM via ODIN?

nicemblem

Feb 25, 2011
Xi'an
Added: N900xxudnd1_knoxfree_root_odex
+RW external sdcard

thx a lot, and I've a question, I unpacked system.img on Ubutu, added superuser, then repack system.img with chainfire's sgs4ext4fs, flash it with ODIN, but superuser FC on the 1st screen when phone starts up, I tried to add another apk or modify, the FC remains, would u please enlight me?

A.S._id

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
thx a lot, and I've a question, I unpacked system.img on Ubutu, added superuser, then repack system.img with chainfire's sgs4ext4fs, flash it with ODIN, but superuser FC on the 1st screen when phone starts up, I tried to add another apk or modify, the FC remains, would u please enlight me?

okay, you must to remove KNOX or add selinux file_contexts for all adding or changing files...

rogerscrack

May 8, 2011
Buenos Aires
OnePlus 6
Hello @A.S._id
I consulted because I did the pre-root the firmware UBUDND1 unbranded for N900 (Argentina, etc) and I got everything perfect except I was left without recovery, ie attempt to enter but will not finish loading and restarts and some event that happened to me is in eternal loops. any idea why is it? ?
Regards [emoji112]

Edit: solve the problem, reflashing the firmware without pre-root and then pre-root. regards

zagepa4e.jpg

by RogersCrack

Last edited:

Wolf1203

Aug 29, 2010
Dear Mr. A.S._id,
just wondering if you will be updating a prerooted version of the latest firmware XXUDNG1?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PRE ROOT FIRMWARE SM-N900 FOR FLASH VIA ODIN

• Rom for flash via PC Odin
    • Kernel -stock, Recovery - stock
    • WARNING! After flash this ROMs you are will have: binary - Samsukng official, system - custom
    • If you needs wipe user data, open recovery and select WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET
    • Superuser.apk (SuperSU)

Now you are free to choose what kind of modem and location you prefer to use it because the firmware is divided into three parts
    CODE - PDA, MODEM - RADIO, CSC - LOCATION
    In addition, you can make owners CSC. Packing cache.img and hidden.img into Odin package use this tool [TOOL] TAR.MD5 PACKAGER

DOWNLOAD:

How to flash
    PUSH THE BUTTON

attachment.php

Special Thanks
    Chainfire, DjeMBey
    Added:

N900XXUENG1_KNOXFREE_ROOT_ODEX + RW external sdcard
    UPDATE!

Added
    PDA_N900XXUENF3_KNOXFREE_ROOT_ODEX
    No Problemo, Thanks for best modified ROM, really interested to the last ROM, I'll find a way to :)

You have an alternative way on hotfile links. First go to www.pcloud.com and register. After that login to that site and come back here. Go to the rom's hotfile website. There you have three options:
    1- download via pcloud
    2-premium download
    3-free download

Choose download via pcloud. It will let you upload the file to your own pcloud account. Upload process will take just a minute. Then you can download the rom from pcloud.

This way you will have fast speed and resumeable download opportunity.

Good luck ;)

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Update

Android - Kit Kat 4.4.2
    PUSH THE BUTTON

PDA:
    PDA_N900XXUDNB2_KNOXFREE_ROOT_ODEX

CSC:
    CSC_N900SERDNB2_HOME_SER

BOOTLOADER:
    BOOTLOADER_N900XXUDNB2