Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Hard Brick XT910

OP thebeatnikbill

8th January 2014, 12:40 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hi, I'm probably not the first to inquire but my search has turned up no real results.

My RAZR XT910 has no recovery system after i once stupidly replaced the stock with BMM and later BMM got disabled while i was trying out the Paranoid Android ROM.

So now the only activity my phone gives is the 'M' logo for a few seconds when i plug it in to the wall.

So, what I'm asking for is if by some magic there's a way to fix this.

In the case of other phones I've heard mention of JTAG but nothing I've been able to find seems to be what would solve my problem.

I've pretty much come to accept that it's a paperweight now, but I justed wanted to know for sure, is it so?

Thanks.
10th January 2014, 05:43 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
*bump*
10th January 2014, 09:41 AM   |  #3  

3 posts
look at my post
look at my post
i think its same problem
someone answer there and help me
10th January 2014, 12:42 PM   |  #4  
Flag Lucca
Thanks Meter: 30

156 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeatnikbill

Hi, I'm probably not the first to inquire but my search has turned up no real results.

My RAZR XT910 has no recovery system after i once stupidly replaced the stock with BMM and later BMM got disabled while i was trying out the Paranoid Android ROM.

So now the only activity my phone gives is the 'M' logo for a few seconds when i plug it in to the wall.

So, what I'm asking for is if by some magic there's a way to fix this.

In the case of other phones I've heard mention of JTAG but nothing I've been able to find seems to be what would solve my problem.

I've pretty much come to accept that it's a paperweight now, but I justed wanted to know for sure, is it so?

Thanks.

You have to flash stock firmwear again using rds lite,iF YOU have no more BATTERY and cannot program you have to use the factory cable (6-7$) and you'll have again your phone

see here 3th post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post47502301
The Following User Says Thank You to Vallerino WR For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th January 2014, 04:53 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
THANKS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallerino WR

You have to flash stock firmwear again using rds lite,iF YOU have no more BATTERY and cannot program you have to use the factory cable (6-7$) and you'll have again your phone

see here 3th post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post47502301

Thanks a million.

Ended up having to make my own fastboot cable, but it worked!
My beloved is working again.
21st April 2014, 10:40 PM   |  #6  

14 posts
Factory cable Works as a power supply? Its that the problem, cause i opened the Phone and took and plug the wires directly to the +|- terminal, then i get battery ok, etc. But, not a single pc notebook Or whatever is able to recognized fastboot.. So, Factory cable could fix this? Or is the sale that i did, Just a power suplly to have "battery ok"

Sent from my Nexus 5
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread