Remove All Ads from XDA
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi, I have bought a AW-414 from a chinese reseller and I have ton of issues with it. I'm struggling with it for a month now
I'm glad that I found this forum, it enlights my hopes.

Device: AW-414
Changes made to stock firmware (if any): I factory resetted the settings with the factory mode
What OS is on your PC if your PC was used: Linux Mint 14 / Windows 7
Issue: My bluetooth doesn't detect any devices (It does work on the chinese factory mode, but not using the android menu), I got a random boot loop that prevents my watch from being used more than 2 minutes, and my AW-414 freeze when I try to make a call.

Steps Taken: I... did a factory reset. I lost my IMEIs. I didn't know what to do at that time. I followed the tutorial to set two new IMEI of some old crappy phones that I had instead, it worked (I don't have Unknown IMEI anymore), but it didn't resolve any of my problems.
I'd like to replace my firmware, because I think that it is software related, it is my only hope
Therefore, I followed the tutorial throughfully.
I'm stucked to this step:

Go to the folder where your firmware is located and select the "scatter.txt"

1) I don't know which firmware to download.
I guess I'll take the latest TEST_RELEASE_Omate_2100_TrueSmart_20140314, but it is mentionned that it may have a critical security breach? Or should I take the XTCHOU WAVE-Android4.2.2-TecSync-20131216 ? What are the differences and what is your advice please?

But it may be too early to pick one of those since... :

-> I don't have a scatter.txt. The one of my watch is empty (probably because of my factory reset mistake...). Using the adb console shell, "cat /proc/mtd" renders only "dev: size erasesize name"

How should I do?

Hardware : MT6572
Model : B101
Build number : ALPS.JB3.MP.V1.8
Build date UTC : 20140108-101154
Android v : 4.2.2
Baseband v: MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V4, 2013/08/14 18:16
Kernel v : 3.4.5 (ocean@ocean-desktop) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Wed Jan 8 18:09:06 CST 2014
Uboot build v : -----
LCD Driver IC : 1-s6d04d2x01

I hope I wasn't too long, I got high hopes, you may be the last hope for my watch. Thanks for reading.
Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread