5,604,122 Members 48,612 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][UB]Android 4.4.2 KOT49H Google Play Edition - Root/Busybox/Tweaked (1/16/14)

Tip us?

bigxie
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5435

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by athanaso77 View Post
They talk about minor updates.

I hope bigxie wont forget us here when it will be available.
I'll keep an eye out for it.

Or you guys could just shoot me a PM when it's available and I'll update the ROM.

I removed the ota certs in the ROM, but if you get an update prompt, try to grab the URL from a logcat, but do NOT install it!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigxie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tommo123
Old
Thanks Meter 27
howdy,

looking for some advice pls? flashed this and got all running the way i want bar the size of the things in the drop down menu. everythings massive. do i have to change the density via config file or can i do it with app settings somehow?

thanks.

blueether
Old
Thanks Meter 477

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommo123 View Post
howdy,

looking for some advice pls? flashed this and got all running the way i want bar the size of the things in the drop down menu. everythings massive. do i have to change the density via config file or can i do it with app settings somehow?

thanks.
Have a search of this thread and you will find the answer, this is one of the better posts http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...i#post50431778
Charles
Alcatel One Touch "easy" -> Nokia 1110i -> Alcatel ame-408 -> Motorola Razr v3 -> Huawei u8100 -> Sony Xperia Z-Ultra