Watch This Now!

Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi guys,

I'm a new HTC One M8 (and Android) user. I have previously owned only Apple devices for the past 3 or so years, and never owned an Android device.

I have a couple of questions to do with the M8 and hoping you guys can help.

1. On iOS, I use Activator on my jailbroken iPhone, specially, to turn off some features when I join any WiFi network, and turn them off when I leave WiFi. Is there anything available for Android, that will allow me to trigger events when joining/leaving WiFi? (I am not able to root, this is a work phone). I specifically want to disable bluetooth, cellular data, and LTE when joining WiFi, and re-enable them when leaving.

2. I have changed my default location to my hometown in the HTC weather app, as I don't allow my phones to track my location. The weather app shows my home town, on the home screen weather/clock widget. However, on the lock screen widget, it just says 'Weather Unavailable'. Anyone know how I can fix that?

3. Is there a way to view battery usage time per app? At present I can only see how much percentage each app has used, and how long the phone has been on in total. Ideally, I would like to know standby time and usage time.

Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread