FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[Request] Power Saver Icon Hide

1,058 posts
Thanks Meter: 460
 
By Pure+, Senior Member on 21st April 2014, 09:47 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Can someone make a Recovery Flashable zip that removes the power saver icon from the status bar?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
 
 
22nd April 2014, 04:24 AM |#2  
REDFOCZ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando, Fl
Thanks Meter: 179
 
More
If you use the xposed module and the sense six alpha tool box you can hide it. All though I would like just the zip

Sent from my HTC One_M8
The Following User Says Thank You to REDFOCZ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2014, 05:41 AM |#3  
PMDColeslaw's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 90
 
Donate to Me
More
Can I use xposed on the at&t stock rom? I'm rooted and running twrp, but that's it

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
25th April 2014, 01:03 PM |#4  
ripper4209's Avatar
Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
I use android tuner for the start up manager. And when I select battery manager app not to run on start up and reboot the icon does not show and the app still works. I'm sure boot manager for xposed would have same effect.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
25th April 2014, 05:39 PM |#5  
WhiteSRT69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Budd Lake
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMDColeslaw

Can I use xposed on the at&t stock rom? I'm rooted and running twrp, but that's it

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

yes you can use Xposed on AT&T stock rom, as long as your on Delvit and not running ART

i used the alpha sense 6 toolkit to hide the icon along with some other icons
you can also use Notify clean to hide the icons
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteSRT69 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th April 2014, 07:34 PM |#6  
Pure+'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 460
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSRT69

yes you can use Xposed on AT&T stock rom, as long as your on Delvit and not running ART



i used the alpha sense 6 toolkit to hide the icon along with some other icons

you can also use Notify clean to hide the icons


Were you able to get all of the icons to change theme? Only the status bar worked on my phone.....
25th April 2014, 07:52 PM |#7  
WhiteSRT69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Budd Lake
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure+

Were you able to get all of the icons to change theme? Only the status bar worked on my phone.....

change theme??? or hide??


i was able to hide almost every icon, even was able to hide the battery and clock icon
25th April 2014, 08:22 PM |#8  
Pure+'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 460
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSRT69

change theme??? or hide??


i was able to hide almost every icon, even was able to hide the battery and clock icon

Change theme?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
25th April 2014, 10:58 PM |#9  
WhiteSRT69's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Budd Lake
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure+

Change theme?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

what do you mean all icons to change them?? like add a different icon pack to the phone???
25th April 2014, 11:05 PM |#10  
Pure+'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 460
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSRT69

what do you mean all icons to change them?? like add a different icon pack to the phone???

The theme that comes with the toolbox. I set all my icons to change to that theme but only the signal bars change. I'm asking if all your icons change to the alternate theme.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes