Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,888 Members 52,568 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help !!!! Bricked SGS-T989

Tip us?

wisammeesh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Help !!!! Bricked SGS-T989

Hello Everyone

please I have bricked my T-Mobile S2 when I try to flash new Rom by Odin suddenly its turned of & wont turn on again now its completely dead .

help me please to flash the factory img.

nabilbek
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisammeesh View Post
Hello Everyone

please I have bricked my T-Mobile S2 when I try to flash new Rom by Odin suddenly its turned of & wont turn on again now its completely dead .

completely dead means stuck at boot or no sign of any powering on?
first thing I would try is a JIG, force it into download mode and see if u can flash the original firmware
for firmware download, I recommend sammobile.com. They also have guides showing how to do so If you are uncertain or new to this
If u dont own a JIG and not willing to wait for one to be shipped, u can build it your own. it is pretty simple, just couple of resistors and a micro usb port
oh, and dont be shy about what you have done. Provide the essential details always for better assistance

ShaDisNX255
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisammeesh View Post
Hello Everyone

Will your computer recognize it? If you connect it to your computer with the USB cable I mean. If it only makes 3 beeping noises (the computer) and doesn't recognize it, and the phone doesn't turn on at all you will need either a JIG service or a JTAG service (most likely JTAG)

wisammeesh
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you 4 ur help

I will make my own Jig but can you please help with a guide 4 how to use the Jig to force flash new rom?