5,605,438 Members 44,260 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][4.4.2 CM-11.0][Cyanogenmod 11.0 Unofficial][KVT49L][31/03/14]

Tip us?

alias4ever
Old
Thanks Meter 26

DONATE TO ME
I am loving this ROM and send my deepest thanks for the hard work in it. My only question is, can anyone gets Plants Vs Zombies 2 to work on it? It starts and shows the logo but then a black screen. After a little bit it'll pop up my keyboard and I know it is asking for my age but again black screen. Anyone else? Can I tweak something to get it to work properly?

Thanks again!

Xerxes-3.0
Old
Thanks Meter 3
For the record: I just installed the ROM and it did not brick anything.
However I do miss the Androwook-Keyboard, let's see where I can find it.

Bastaerd
Old
Thanks Meter 376

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alias4ever View Post
I am loving this ROM and send my deepest thanks for the hard work in it. My only question is, can anyone gets Plants Vs Zombies 2 to work on it? It starts and shows the logo but then a black screen. After a little bit it'll pop up my keyboard and I know it is asking for my age but again black screen. Anyone else? Can I tweak something to get it to work properly?

Thanks again!
Installed it and for me it doesn't work as well. At first it conplained about Google Play Services not being up to date. After a reboot when launching, I also get a black screen. Tried clearing app data, then it checks downloaded size and shows again a black screen. Weird!
Sony Ericsson K750i > Nokia N73 > Nokia E71 > HTC Sensation > HTC One

alias4ever
Old
Thanks Meter 26

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastaerd View Post
Installed it and for me it doesn't work as well. At first it conplained about Google Play Services not being up to date. After a reboot when launching, I also get a black screen. Tried clearing app data, then it checks downloaded size and shows again a black screen. Weird!
Well I guess it is a good thing it isn't my Prime that is having the issue. I just wish there was a work around or a fix for it as I would love to play PvZ 2 on my Prime. I tried playing it on my phone and ummm yeah not much fun on such a small screen. Hopefully someone can fix it or figure out why it is doing what it is doing. At first I thought it was KitKat until I installed it on my phone that runs KitKat as well and it loads just fine. Oh well hopefully someone can help or fix it!