[Q] End Call Disconnects Both calls when in call waiting

Search This thread

rushfanx1

Jan 3, 2011
When you are on a call and receive a second call.... I can answer the 2nd call and swap between the 2
However, when you press END CALL on the active call.. it disconnects BOTH calls. That NEVER happened on my S4.

Is this a software glitch? Anyone else have this issue?

bleeds

Apr 29, 2010
When you are on a call and receive a second call.... I can answer the 2nd call and swap between the 2
However, when you press END CALL on the active call.. it disconnects BOTH calls. That NEVER happened on my S4.

Is this a software glitch? Anyone else have this issue?

I think mine has always done this on every android phone I have ever owned..

Others might has something different to say..
SOrry..

Bleeds

rushfanx1

Jan 3, 2011
I just found this on Verizons website

o Initiate Call Waiting:
When you're on the line and a second call comes in, you'll hear a tone to let you know you have another call. When that happens, you have three choices:

Put the first call on hold by pressing SEND. You'll automatically be connected with the second call. To return to the first call: Press SEND again. To switch between the two calls: Press SEND.

Or, end the first call by asking the first caller to hang up. This automatically connects you to your waiting call.

Really.. I have to ask the other person to hang up? That so F'n Stupid... I know this worked on my S4..

rushfanx1

Jan 3, 2011
That's how the note 3 works and how the s3 worked. You hit swap when you are done. Not intuitive. I've accidentally hung up on many a caller.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Seems thats the way it works... I definitely know that on the S4, it correctly hung up only the active call...
Oh well... Phone is still great. I live with it.