soft brick AT&T SGH-I747 please help

OP PimpMyPC

21st April 2014, 05:24 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

22 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimchee

They are marked the 1st to letters are where the files go, ap, bl, cp, csc, and last goes in pit. Use the same link in this post from earlier

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

ok let me see if I can figure this out ill let you know asap thanks
21st April 2014, 05:26 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 33

145 posts
It's easy, I would put them all in 1 folder when u download them the when you click to find the file it will automatically open that file folder after the first time you navigate to it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
21st April 2014, 05:27 AM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member

22 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMyPC

ok let me see if I can figure this out ill let you know asap thanks

I'm not sure exactly how to do this. all the files say the same thing but the end of the file has 001-010 and the file type is 001-010. Do I flash 001 with bl then 002 with ap then 003 with cp and just keep going down the list?
21st April 2014, 07:41 AM   |  #14  

145 posts
Look at the first 2 letters of the file on the download site it tells you where to put them, AP goes under ap in 3.0.9, CSC goes in CSC slot, BL goes in BL slot, CP goes in cup slot and the last file is the pit file and goes in the pit section, then flash the file and it should reboot when finished, if it boot loops then disconnect, hold Power button till it shuts down remove battery reinstall battery hold volume up and home press power button boots to recovery, in recovery wipe data and cache then reboot

Sent from my thl T11 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

I don't want to be rude, but if that is to difficult to understand you may not want to be messing with root or other mods, I would spend some time researching so that you understand the modifications you are making it will make things easier

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

If your still confused go here, the file here is an ODIN tar file
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2658486
maybe would be easier

Quote:

Look at the first 2 letters of the file on the download site it tells you where to put them, AP goes under ap in 3.0.9, CSC goes in CSC slot, BL goes in BL slot, CP goes in cup slot and the last file is the pit file and goes in the pit section, then flash the file and it should reboot when finished, if it boot loops then disconnect, hold Power button till it shuts down remove battery reinstall battery hold volume up and home press power button boots to recovery, in recovery wipe data and cache then reboot

---------- Post added at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

I don't want to be rude, but if that is to difficult to understand you may not want to be messing with root or other mods, I would spend some time researching so that you understand the modifications you are making it will make things easier

21st April 2014, 02:44 PM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member

22 posts
Quote:

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

If your still confused go here, the file here is an ODIN tar file
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2658486
maybe would be easier

Im trying it again with a different cable I think the other cable might of been bad, How long should it take for it to flash all of the files?
21st April 2014, 03:03 PM   |  #16  
Toronto
Thanks Meter: 625

2,744 posts
More
Quote:

Im trying it again with a different cable I think the other cable might of been bad, How long should it take for it to flash all of the files?

It doesn't happen quickly. If I recall correctly, it took 12 minutes once for me to flash back to stock with just the PDA file.
21st April 2014, 03:13 PM   |  #17  
OP Junior Member

22 posts
Quote:

ahh the s3 is back to life. thank you very much. The first problem was the other cable was bad I swapped cables with a new one and the flash worked. everything looks perfect
21st April 2014, 05:12 PM   |  #18  

145 posts
I am glad it worked for you

22nd April 2014, 12:54 AM   |  #19  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Service
Quote:

I tried downloading those files but its telling me to register and pay

Did you have to pay......
22nd April 2014, 01:23 AM   |  #20  

145 posts
I checked that site and I would not be paying go here and you can get Odin tar file to flash in 3.0.7 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2658486

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread