Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,958 Members 51,868 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] (Unofficial) [4.4.2] AOKP Nightly [Jewel] [03/16/2014]

Tip us?

ocarinaz64
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoblinZ View Post
I "Could" build it, but I just released a build of AICP which is AOKP with tons of extras added.
I'm willing to give this build a shot GoblinZ, but I still need your help setting up my local_manifests file and getting to the lunch command. Perhaps you even saved your previous .xml file somewhere that you could just link? I've got my AOKP 4.4 sources synced already.

GoblinZ
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 378
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocarinaz64 View Post
I'm willing to give this build a shot GoblinZ, but I still need your help setting up my local_manifests file and getting to the lunch command. Perhaps you even saved your previous .xml file somewhere that you could just link? I've got my AOKP 4.4 sources synced already.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<manifest>

<!-- CyanogenMod -->
<project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_htc_jewel" path="device/htc/jewel" remote="github" revision="cm-11.0" />
<project name="DonkeyCoyote/proprietary_vendor_htc" path="vendor/htc" remote="github" revision="android-4.4" />
<project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_htc_s4-common" path="device/htc/s4-common" remote="github" revision="cm-11.0" />
<project name="CyanogenMod/android_device_htc_msm8960-common" path="device/htc/msm8960-common" remote="github" revision="cm-11.0" />
<project name="CyanogenMod/android_kernel_htc_msm8960" path="kernel/htc/msm8960" remote="github" revision="cm-11.0" />

</manifest>

In general thats a good base to start with for a roomservice.xml file...this is of course using the CM base, and all of my builds utilize some/all of these to get these roms running on the jewel.
The Following User Says Thank You to GoblinZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]