Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,384 Members 44,066 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] hotspot issues

Tip us?

jwmc
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] hotspot issues

I have a custom rom by duxter but can not hotspot because there is no ip address figured I spent hours on the phone with Verizon but couldn't fix the problem. I have safestrap but when I try to go back to stock slot there is nothing there.how to get it back like it came out of the box so I can send it back

Oishikatta
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwmc View Post
I have a custom rom by duxter but can not hotspot because there is no ip address figured I spent hours on the phone with Verizon but couldn't fix the problem. I have safestrap but when I try to go back to stock slot there is nothing there.how to get it back like it came out of the box so I can send it back
Why would you spend hours on the phone with Verizon for support for an unsupported rom?

To restore to stock you can flash the full-wipe odin tar: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2578209
The Following User Says Thank You to Oishikatta For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Scottchy014
Old
(Last edited by Scottchy014; 22nd April 2014 at 02:11 AM.)
Thanks Meter 29

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwmc View Post
I've got some videos on my YouTube channel that might help you out. Click Here

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 running AICP
The Following User Says Thank You to Scottchy014 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]