[Q] Help needed to ROOT 6435LVW

Search This thread

trueman.

Mar 31, 2012
Hello,

Sorry to start this thread because I have read many but can't find the actual help to ROOT this device Verizon HTC6435LVW.

When I go into bootloader I see this (Image: Bootloader)

and when I try to install recovery got this;

(Image: recovery error)

Can someone tell me where to unlock my bootloader or how to root this device.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Bootloader.jpg
    Bootloader.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

Jaggar345

May 24, 2012
Amston
Before you can send a recovery you need to unlock the bootloader and achieve soff. Like mentioned above the website linked is a one click program that will unlock and turn the device soff. From there you can flash a custom recovery and then flash the newest su zip found on the su website and you will achieve root.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: trueman.

trueman.

Mar 31, 2012
Before you can send a recovery you need to unlock the bootloader and achieve soff. Like mentioned above the website linked is a one click program that will unlock and turn the device soff. From there you can flash a custom recovery and then flash the newest su zip found on the su website and you will achieve root.

Been so long I fooled with it. But try this?

http://rumrunner.us

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Thanks for the reply,
One thing to ask you guys, what should I use 3.06 DNA specific tool or HTC Universal one??

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Jaggar345

May 24, 2012
Amston
Thanks for the reply,
One thing to ask you guys, what should I use 3.06 DNA specific tool or HTC Universal one??

Make sure to use the DNA specific one or it won't work. Let me know if you run into any issues and I can help you out. But it's pretty self explanatory. Follow the directions and profit. Good luck.

Reactions: trueman.

trueman.

Mar 31, 2012
Make sure to use the DNA specific one or it won't work. Let me know if you run into any issues and I can help you out. But it's pretty self explanatory. Follow the directions and profit. Good luck.

Thanks buddy will try and report back here soon.

Edit: Thanks alot buddy Phone rooted and s-off as well, thanks for your kind support.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Been so long I fooled with it. But try this?

http://rumrunner.us

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Thanks for the reply,