wanam 4.4.2 keyboard glitch

OP pkimkpop

11th March 2014, 10:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

72 posts
Well I just updated to official kit kat 4.4.2 stock with root. I notice after I enable xposed wanam module the Samsung keyboard loses the auto replace function when u type in a misspelled word and it fixes it after u press the spacebar. There is no option in wanam to either enable or disable the function so I don't see how it affects it. However I know it is the problem because I've done clean install 3 times now and every time after I install xposed module the function is gone.
11th March 2014, 10:45 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 45

190 posts
More
I had that too but didn't realize it was caused by the Wanam module. I just switched to the SwiftKey beta. It has better autocorrect, themeable keyboards, and a numbers row.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to phil.culler For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th April 2014, 10:15 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkimkpop

Well I just updated to official kit kat 4.4.2 stock with root. I notice after I enable xposed wanam module the Samsung keyboard loses the auto replace function when u type in a misspelled word and it fixes it after u press the spacebar. There is no option in wanam to either enable or disable the function so I don't see how it affects it. However I know it is the problem because I've done clean install 3 times now and every time after I install xposed module the function is gone.

Yeah I'm having the same issue. Did anyone find out how to fix it? It's irritating and my favorite Keyboard is the Samsung. I want that. I don't like SwiftKey.
19th April 2014, 05:01 AM   |  #4  
Flag iloilo
Thanks Meter: 36

400 posts
More
It's annoying thing.
22nd April 2014, 12:55 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 29

414 posts
I have the same problem on 4.3

Also I don't get the question mark by long pressing the M letter.
22nd April 2014, 02:09 AM   |  #6  
Flag iloilo
Thanks Meter: 36

400 posts
More
not just in 4.4.2 also in 4.3 has issues
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread