FORUMS

Xposed Modules to Modify Email – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Even though we have Dropbox and other ways to share files, people still want … more

Google Teaches You to Use Wear Gestures

Now that the Watch Urbane is out with the latest firmware, we have new information regarding the … more

Samsung Galaxy Alpha (SM-G850) Gets Android 5.0

An Android 5.0 Lollipop update is finally available to download for the Samsung Galaxy … more

Do You Use 4:3 or 16:9 in the Camera App?

Every person has their own method of taking the best photos on their devices, but which aspect … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Mobile support?

22nd April 2014, 02:19 AM |#1  
TheStayHomeDad's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 6
 
Donate to Me
More
Is there a mobile theme or way to view the forums on mobile?
 
 
22nd April 2014, 02:22 AM |#2  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 937
 
Donate to Me
More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStayHomeDad

Is there a mobile theme or way to view the forums on mobile?



Tapatalk or XDA app from playstore
The Following User Says Thank You to LS.xD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2014, 02:25 AM |#3  
TheStayHomeDad's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 6
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Tapatalk or XDA app from playstore

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply. I'm going to buy the app to show support for such a great community!
22nd April 2014, 02:48 AM |#4  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 937
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStayHomeDad

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply. I'm going to buy the app to show support for such a great community!


I'd suggest to use Tapatalk. Even Tapatalk has bugs often but XDA app is not the best solution in my opinion.
Last edited by LS.xD; 22nd April 2014 at 03:13 AM.
22nd April 2014, 04:37 AM |#5  
KidCarter93's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Coventry, UK
Thanks Meter: 6,984
 
10
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

I'd suggest to use Tapatalk. Even Tapatalk has bugs often but XDA app is not the best solution in my opinion.

I'm not sure how buggy the free XDA app is but the premium version has improved a lot over the last couple of updates. It only has very minor "issues" these days

Sent from my HTC One or Note 3 via XDA Premium
22nd April 2014, 05:08 AM |#6  
LS.xD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 937
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KidCarter93

I'm not sure how buggy the free XDA app is but the premium version has improved a lot over the last couple of updates. It only has very minor "issues" these days

Sent from my HTC One or Note 3 via XDA Premium

Thank you for the info. I haven't checked updates for a while. I'll give it a try again

Sent from my beloved HTC One S using (most time buggy) Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidCarter93

I'm not sure how buggy the free XDA app is but the premium version has improved a lot over the last couple of updates. It only has very minor "issues" these days

Sent from my HTC One or Note 3 via XDA Premium

Am I wrong or is it a Tapatalk "clone" ? "powered by Tapatalk" lol

Sent from my One S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
22nd April 2014, 10:15 AM |#7  
KidCarter93's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Coventry, UK
Thanks Meter: 6,984
 
10
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Am I wrong or is it a Tapatalk "clone" ? "powered by Tapatalk" lol

Sent from my One S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yeah that's correct but it does feel a bit more stable than Tapatalk (although that could be because I'm using xda a lot more).

An in-house app is currently being worked on but could still take a while before being ready. That's why the admins wanted the most stable performance until then, even if that means being essentially the same as Tapatalk

Sent from my HTC One or Note 3 via XDA Premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes