[Q] problem with imei in samsung galaxy core i8260

20th April 2014, 03:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
hello, i have a problem with my motherīs smathphone, i a samsung galaxy core i8260 and my problem is the next:
the problem is that low gave the IMEI in the company because my mother lost the smarthphone, and six months after it has appeared in the beach house and now I can not use.
I called orange which is the company with which kick that smarthphone but they told me they could not help because it was not in that company because I switch to movistar, now the cell can not be used and it is a shame because it is new, only was in operation one month. someone can tell me how to change the imei by phone that no other use for a long time already?
Help please
20th April 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #2  
Flag Vilnius
Thanks Meter: 122

249 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juancargm

hello, i have a problem with my motherīs smathphone, i a samsung galaxy core i8260 and my problem is the next:
the problem is that low gave the IMEI in the company because my mother lost the smarthphone, and six months after it has appeared in the beach house and now I can not use.
I called orange which is the company with which kick that smarthphone but they told me they could not help because it was not in that company because I switch to movistar, now the cell can not be used and it is a shame because it is new, only was in operation one month. someone can tell me how to change the imei by phone that no other use for a long time already?
Help please

Forget about changing the IMEI number.
22nd April 2014, 02:32 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Why? That is possible in other samsung galaxy but in this model the soc is not exinos, is qualcom, this is my problem

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy Core Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank