Updated Android Lollipop Preview Images – XDA TV

The Android Lollipop Preview Images are now available! That and much more news is … more

Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

Help required with Wakelock!! mmc0:0001:2

OP salman1444

18th April 2014, 01:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Toms River
Thanks Meter: 0

44 posts
More
hey everyone i have searched alot but still no help with this wakelock on my note 3 mmc0:0001:2 , please help me solve this issue.. it only stops when i turn of wifi , it is running constantly and giving crazy numbers.. Note 3 at&t rooted with kingo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app
19th April 2014, 12:04 AM   |  #2  
OP Member
Flag Toms River

44 posts
More
Please anyone ?? Wakelocks help required
Quote:
Originally Posted by salman1444

hey everyone i have searched alot but still no help with this wakelock on my note 3 mmc0:0001:2 , please help me solve this issue.. it only stops when i turn of wifi , it is running constantly and giving crazy numbers.. Note 3 at&t rooted with kingo.

I am not getting any help from any previous thread so had to make another so i get quick reply.. These are the issues..

i have searched alot but still no help with this wakelock on my note 3 mmc0:0001:2 , please help me solve this issue.. it only stops when i turn of wifi , it is running constantly and giving crazy numbers.. Note 3 at&t rooted with kingo.

Please i am strugling with alot of issue another one is ipc wakelock which only happens sometimes but when it does it ruins the battery

And the last there is some issue with my calendar , it keeps working like crazy , i had it syncd with facebook but when i figured out its eating battery i removed my sync account deleted data and cache from calendar but no help , i stopped calender sync from every account and cleared cache and data no use, it starts again and keeps running like anything. Even when i deleted my facebook calendar sync from accounts, when i rebooted my device the first error i get is to log into facebook so apps can be syncd.. Which i turned off from everywhere but calendar is not letting it go.. Please these have made my phone going crazy and i cant handle them.
19th April 2014, 05:13 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 35

192 posts
The mmc wake lock may be your sd card. Take it out for a while and see if it stops. If it does, it needs to be formatted/repaired. If it doesn't stop, it may be the internal sd but probably not.

The ipc wakelock... Good luck my friend. It drove me nuts and ended up factory reseting. It has to do with location services/gps.

19th April 2014, 05:22 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Toms River

44 posts
More
yes i took sd card out the mmc did not stop i rebooted the phone the mmc did not stop , i dont think it has anything to do with sd card as it only starts when wifi is connected.

This mmc one is not stopping at all now from 2 days. I somehow stopped ipc one by turning on gps then location service for 2 3 minutes than i turned them off and ipc went away..

There is one more issue with calendar and android.acore they are somehow related, now there is some issue with calendar and i did everything but the calendar is not stopping , i switched off facebook sync with it and as soon as i turn my phone on it gives me an error to log into facebook to sync apps , but i had it turned off by its stuck somewhere , deleted facebook installed it again but no luck at all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotbyz168

The mmc wake lock may be your sd card. Take it out for a while and see if it stops. If it does, it needs to be formatted/repaired. If it doesn't stop, it may be the internal sd but probably not.

The ipc wakelock... Good luck my friend. It drove me nuts and ended up factory reseting. It has to do with location services/gps.

20th April 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Toms River

44 posts
More
i did delete facebook and wiped calendar and then rebooted , thats the first thing i did , but when i installed facebook again and only sync contacts , it automatically again kept asking to sync calendar again , and if i turn calendar off than android acore stops ..

i took my memory card out , reeboted but mmc still running without card , and why it only runs when wifi is connected ??

now when i switch off wifi the ipc wakelock and bam wakelock both start ..

22nd April 2014, 03:19 AM   |  #6  
OP Member
Flag Toms River

44 posts
More
Anyone ??? no help at all ??

i have done a factory reset and bam wakelock and mmc wakelock are not going away , no sd card is here , did a hard factory installed everything fresh

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread