Tip us?

arrrghhh
Old
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3107

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexwoellhaf View Post
I am begging for the damn notification light to NOT be solid while charging. Can anyone help me?
Settings, Display & lights, scroll to bottom... 'Battery light'.

alexwoellhaf
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Settings, Display & lights, scroll to bottom... 'Battery light'.
You the best as usual
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex Woellhaf
Tech Control Center
www.techcontrolcenter.com
---------------------

Devices
Motorola Photon Q
HTC Evo 3D
HTC Inspire 4G

KoolBurnX8
Old
Thanks Meter 0
There hasn't been any nightly releases in the past 5 days. Is there something wrong with the server?

arrrghhh
Old
Thanks Meter 3107

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolBurnX8 View Post
There hasn't been any nightly releases in the past 5 days. Is there something wrong with the server?
Well, sort of. I think the new theme engine stuff CM pushed still hasn't been fixed - one of our team members I thought fixed it, but perhaps the fixes didn't get merged...

So the builds are failing, thus no complete .zip's are being uploaded. We'll get it fixed, thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arrrghhh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

slimbrady
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Anyone else getting a 404 page not found for www.carbon-rom.com? I can see the channgelog site just fine and I see a nightly was made for 4/21 but can't seem to find the download page anymore....this link is what my bookmark is set to and used to work: carbon-rom.com/downloads/?device=moto_msm8960&type=nightly&country=US

arrrghhh
Old
(Last edited by arrrghhh; 22nd April 2014 at 04:31 AM.)
Thanks Meter 3107

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimbrady View Post
Anyone else getting a 404 page not found for www.carbon-rom.com? I can see the channgelog site just fine and I see a nightly was made for 4/21 but can't seem to find the download page anymore....this link is what my bookmark is set to and used to work: carbon-rom.com/downloads/?device=moto_msm8960&type=nightly&country=US
Hm. Yea, something is wrong. Gerrit and Jenkins seem fine, but the main site is... gone. I will ping our site admin.

Thanks!

Edit - that wasn't too long I hope... it's fixed here - let me know!
The Following User Says Thank You to arrrghhh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

slimbrady
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Hm. Yea, something is wrong. Gerrit and Jenkins seem fine, but the main site is... gone. I will ping our site admin.

Thanks!

Edit - that wasn't too long I hope... it's fixed here - let me know!
Not too long at all, thanks for the quick response and fix! Working fine again now for me.