[Q] 32GB AT&T One X?

OP sikkboy626

22nd April 2014, 04:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

77 posts
I'm looking to get a good condition used One X. Unfortunately eBay is cluttered with misinformation and junk devices. It seems that generally the One X is cheaper than the One X+, obviously. So what I'm trying to figure out is this, did AT&T make a One X in 32GB? I did a couple of searches and it looks like they did not, but there are some listings that have some AT&T ones for sale so I'm kind of confused.
22nd April 2014, 04:04 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 341

1,137 posts
More
I'm pretty sure the HOXL only had the 16gb. This phone is the Evita. In the US it was branded as the One X, however everywhere else it was the HTC One XL. My guess is that you're looking at the international version

Sent from my One XL using Tapatalk
22nd April 2014, 04:31 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 6,846

14,218 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scozzar

I'm pretty sure the HOXL only had the 16gb. This phone is the Evita. In the US it was branded as the One X, however everywhere else it was the HTC One XL. My guess is that you're looking at the international version

Sent from my One XL using Tapatalk

Incorrect. At&t might have never released a 32gb model, but several other carriers did. My partner has a 32gb One XL from Telstra. So the answer to @sikkboy626's question is yes, there is a 32gb model. It won't be at&t branded though, and will not carry the at&t radio hardware (the LTE hardware specifically)

Sent from my Evita
Last edited by timmaaa; 22nd April 2014 at 04:33 AM.
22nd April 2014, 04:38 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

77 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

Incorrect. At&t might have never released a 32gb model, but several other carriers did. My partner has a 32gb One XL from Telstra. So the answer to @sikkboy626's question is yes, there is a 32gb model. It won't be at&t branded though, and will not carry the at&t radio hardware (the LTE hardware specifically)

Sent from my Evita

Thank you both for these answers, they're much appreciated. It seems that a 32GB AT&T One X may not be a real listing.
22nd April 2014, 06:35 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 341

1,137 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

Sent from my Evita

He was mentioning AT&T so I was just going off of that.
22nd April 2014, 06:41 AM   |  #6  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 6,846

14,218 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scozzar

He was mentioning AT&T so I was just going off of that.

Ok, you were talking about the HOXL in general so I was going off of that.

Sent from my Evita
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread