FORUMS

Time-Lapse with ChronoSnap – XDA App Review

Some of the most interesting pictures are time-lapse animations that capture the … more

XeroAsh Theme for CM12

This theme by XDA Senior Member balrajs99 features a black and slate gray UI that gives your phone a … more

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] 32GB AT&T One X?

22nd April 2014, 04:02 AM |#1  
sikkboy626's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I'm looking to get a good condition used One X. Unfortunately eBay is cluttered with misinformation and junk devices. It seems that generally the One X is cheaper than the One X+, obviously. So what I'm trying to figure out is this, did AT&T make a One X in 32GB? I did a couple of searches and it looks like they did not, but there are some listings that have some AT&T ones for sale so I'm kind of confused.
 
 
22nd April 2014, 04:04 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 369
 
More
I'm pretty sure the HOXL only had the 16gb. This phone is the Evita. In the US it was branded as the One X, however everywhere else it was the HTC One XL. My guess is that you're looking at the international version

Sent from my One XL using Tapatalk
22nd April 2014, 04:31 AM |#3  
Heisenberg's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 9,805
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scozzar

I'm pretty sure the HOXL only had the 16gb. This phone is the Evita. In the US it was branded as the One X, however everywhere else it was the HTC One XL. My guess is that you're looking at the international version

Sent from my One XL using Tapatalk

Incorrect. At&t might have never released a 32gb model, but several other carriers did. My partner has a 32gb One XL from Telstra. So the answer to @sikkboy626's question is yes, there is a 32gb model. It won't be at&t branded though, and will not carry the at&t radio hardware (the LTE hardware specifically)

Sent from my Evita
Last edited by Heisenberg; 22nd April 2014 at 04:33 AM.
22nd April 2014, 04:38 AM |#4  
sikkboy626's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

Incorrect. At&t might have never released a 32gb model, but several other carriers did. My partner has a 32gb One XL from Telstra. So the answer to @sikkboy626's question is yes, there is a 32gb model. It won't be at&t branded though, and will not carry the at&t radio hardware (the LTE hardware specifically)

Sent from my Evita

Thank you both for these answers, they're much appreciated. It seems that a 32GB AT&T One X may not be a real listing.
22nd April 2014, 06:35 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 369
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmaaa

Incorrect. At&t might have never released a 32gb model, but several other carriers did. My partner has a 32gb One XL from Telstra. So the answer to @sikkboy626's question is yes, there is a 32gb model. It won't be at&t branded though, and will not carry the at&t radio hardware (the LTE hardware specifically)

Sent from my Evita

He was mentioning AT&T so I was just going off of that.
22nd April 2014, 06:41 AM |#6  
Heisenberg's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Knocking on your door
Thanks Meter: 9,805
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scozzar

He was mentioning AT&T so I was just going off of that.

Ok, you were talking about the HOXL in general so I was going off of that.

Sent from my Evita
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes