5,604,730 Members 32,564 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from lacoursiere18: FULL BUILD 3.2 IN OP/OTA v3.2 04202014 @ 1815 EASTERN

[OFFICIAL] General Q&A's for N3BULA

Tip us?

chiefsfan69
Old
Thanks Meter 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoursiere18 View Post
EDIT:I got it figured out.. Sorry about all this guys.. I will upload another OTA now with SecSettings fixed.. Keyboard Animations will be under RomControl/General
Thanks @pmsrefugee, @chiefsfan69 and @fkfmfz
Thanks for the patience..
No problem man, thank you for this masterpiece!!

RobFreundlich
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Re-run AROMA?

Is there a way to re-run AROMA to select different options? I originally selected the Agni kernel, but I'm having some weird issues that no-one else seems to be having (see my posting on the dev thread about S-Voice et al), and I'd like to go back to the stock kernel to see if that'll clear them up.
Rob
Verizon Galaxy Note 2/N3BULA 3.2
Kindle Fire (original)

lacoursiere18
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2547

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobFreundlich View Post
Is there a way to re-run AROMA to select different options? I originally selected the Agni kernel, but I'm having some weird issues that no-one else seems to be having (see my posting on the dev thread about S-Voice et al), and I'd like to go back to the stock kernel to see if that'll clear them up.
Yes just reflash the rom.. uploaded new one yesterday..check OP...3.2 04/20/2014

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

RobFreundlich
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoursiere18 View Post
Yes just reflash the rom.. uploaded new one yesterday..check OP...3.2 04/20/2014

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
I've already taken the OTA - is there any reason I shouldn't flash the full ROM after doing this? I suspect the answer is that it's OK, but I want to be sure.

Thanks!
Rob
Verizon Galaxy Note 2/N3BULA 3.2
Kindle Fire (original)

ipstack
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Question:

I have a Verizon i605 4.3 on i605VRUEMJ9....

I know that I read that MJ9 cannot install custom rom's, but I thought I read that side strap would work now. Am I still screwed (been this long) or can we now flash the MJ9 by Beans..and flash something like N3bula?

jrbxx7
Old
Thanks Meter 532

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipstack View Post
Question:

I have a Verizon i605 4.3 on i605VRUEMJ9....

I know that I read that MJ9 cannot install custom rom's, but I thought I read that side strap would work now. Am I still screwed (been this long) or can we now flash the MJ9 by Beans..and flash something like N3bula?
Pretty sure aroma installer is not compatible with safestrap.

TaPpEd from my HyPeR NIII

andrep182
Old
(Last edited by andrep182; 22nd April 2014 at 11:08 PM.) Reason: edit
Thanks Meter 17
Can anyone please help this poor soul and show me the S Pen setting that allow me to change the dominant hand from "right" to "left hand"? I'm a lefty and SPEN is not accurate when I try to write near the left edge of my phone ... I've been reading stuff around google and people said changing this setting allow me to recalibrate the pen .. Please advise, thanks!

Edit: found 'Reset spen' app that cured my problem. Posting this here in case anyone else has similar issue