com.android.phone...

OP a.demarco

20th April 2014, 08:34 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Holmdel
Thanks Meter: 22

184 posts
More
ok, so lately every time i reboot my phone i get this message that unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped. i can click ok, and occasionally i will get service back, but all day today i have not been able to get any phone service even after i click ok.

i am rooted, on mdk build. was running hyperdrive rls15, figured that might have developed an issue, so i flashed 2 other roms using twrp 2.5, and all 3 roms gave the same issue.

any ideas as to what is going on?
20th April 2014, 11:12 PM   |  #2  
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 1,928

3,758 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.demarco

ok, so lately every time i reboot my phone i get this message that unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped. i can click ok, and occasionally i will get service back, but all day today i have not been able to get any phone service even after i click ok.

i am rooted, on mdk build. was running hyperdrive rls15, figured that might have developed an issue, so i flashed 2 other roms using twrp 2.5, and all 3 roms gave the same issue.

any ideas as to what is going on?

May sound silly but try updating your TWRP and see if that changes anything. If you run any AOSP ROMs be sure to grab the latest gapps ..I'd say go with PA Gapps.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Also have you tried doing a factory data reset?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Mistertac For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2014, 09:55 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Holmdel
Thanks Meter: 22

184 posts
More
ok, thanks. i will give those a shot later today.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread