Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

(Request) Swap sd..move any app on sd

OP Airboner

21st April 2014, 01:33 AM   |  #1  
Airboner's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lucifer's City
Thanks Meter: 32
 
298 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Someone have to work for swapping sd..i mean to give us the rights moving any app we want on sd card...as facebook which cant move on sd...so plz make us happy guyz...
My model is sm-g900H
Tnx btw
21st April 2014, 02:20 AM   |  #2  
mikeeey's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Everett, Washington
Thanks Meter: 16
 
1,227 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboner

Someone have to work for swapping sd..i mean to give us the rights moving any app we want on sd card...as facebook which cant move on sd...so plz make us happy guyz...
My model is sm-g900H
Tnx btw

Once all s5's can be rooted you can install FolderMount, which allows you to bind any directory from the internal memory onto your external SD (such as the android data or obb folder).
21st April 2014, 10:42 AM   |  #3  
Airboner's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lucifer's City
Thanks Meter: 32
 
298 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeeey

Once all s5's can be rooted you can install FolderMount, which allows you to bind any directory from the internal memory onto your external SD (such as the android data or obb folder).

could you give more informations-steps to do this?
i just want move whatever app i want from internal to sd card..
my device is rooted
21st April 2014, 07:01 PM   |  #4  
Airboner's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lucifer's City
Thanks Meter: 32
 
298 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Dumb waiting for any solution
21st April 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #5  
evilbeef54's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
301 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboner

could you give more informations-steps to do this?
i just want move whatever app i want from internal to sd card..
my device is rooted

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2715657

you can try running the app SDFix from the market, that SHOULD fix it, for a few of us we still had to manually modify the platform.xml for some reason, the steps are in that thread
22nd April 2014, 12:50 AM   |  #6  
Airboner's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lucifer's City
Thanks Meter: 32
 
298 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbeef54

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2715657

you can try running the app SDFix from the market, that SHOULD fix it, for a few of us we still had to manually modify the platform.xml for some reason, the steps are in that thread

I tried,if you could go your thread an see my requesting help

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G900H μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
22nd April 2014, 02:30 AM   |  #7  
evilbeef54's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 80
 
301 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airboner

I tried,if you could go your thread an see my requesting help

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G900H μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

from TiBu you need to go to settings and change the defult back up location to the external SD card, if it still says can not write to folder then SDFix did not work and you will need to follow the steps in the first post to manually edit it

as far as moving apps to SD i am not sure as i have switched to verizon now and we dont have root acess yet on VZW
22nd April 2014, 11:14 AM   |  #8  
Airboner's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lucifer's City
Thanks Meter: 32
 
298 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbeef54

from TiBu you need to go to settings and change the defult back up location to the external SD card, if it still says can not write to folder then SDFix did not work and you will need to follow the steps in the first post to manually edit it

as far as moving apps to SD i am not sure as i have switched to verizon now and we dont have root acess yet on VZW

i did it,it allowed me to make the default backup on my external sd card..
but when i go to transfer stills writes about transfer app (6) on rom..:/
wanna post pic?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes