[ISSUE] Alarm clock won't wake you up after switching to emergency mode and back

OP ecopy

17th April 2014, 07:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 33

58 posts
More
As I played with the phone, I checked what is emergency mode. So I switched it on, saw the time left (about 11 days @90% battery), and then switched this mode off. This morning I only woke up cause my oldie S2 without a SIM still had some battery percents and the alarm clocked still worked =) So beware.
18th April 2014, 01:57 AM   |  #2  
Flag brisbane
Thanks Meter: 3

31 posts
More
In ultra power saving mode on my phone when I turned it on my alarm never went off but I have more than one set and I checked the time on my phone to see the first alarm never went off but it seemed after waking the phone up even after turning the screen off again the alarm went off....

Sent from my SM-G900I using xda app-developers app
22nd April 2014, 06:23 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 14

109 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecopy

As I played with the phone, I checked what is emergency mode. So I switched it on, saw the time left (about 11 days @90% battery), and then switched this mode off. This morning I only woke up cause my oldie S2 without a SIM still had some battery percents and the alarm clocked still worked =) So beware.

I've experienced this by simply restarting the phone. After a reset the alarm doesn't alarm even with the alarm toggled on. I have to toggle it off then on.
22nd April 2014, 10:48 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 33

58 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sporklover

I've experienced this by simply restarting the phone. After a reset the alarm doesn't alarm even with the alarm toggled on. I have to toggle it off then on.

Ugh.. =( Seems like everything is done from scratch. Some things that worked perfectly before, now fall back into "childhood"...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
alarm clock, issue not working
Previous Thread Next Thread