Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,161 Members 52,119 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ISSUE] Alarm clock won't wake you up after switching to emergency mode and back

Tip us?

ecopy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Thumbs down [ISSUE] Alarm clock won't wake you up after switching to emergency mode and back

As I played with the phone, I checked what is emergency mode. So I switched it on, saw the time left (about 11 days @90% battery), and then switched this mode off. This morning I only woke up cause my oldie S2 without a SIM still had some battery percents and the alarm clocked still worked =) So beware.

paul118
Old
Thanks Meter 3
In ultra power saving mode on my phone when I turned it on my alarm never went off but I have more than one set and I checked the time on my phone to see the first alarm never went off but it seemed after waking the phone up even after turning the screen off again the alarm went off....

Sent from my SM-G900I using xda app-developers app

sporklover
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecopy View Post
As I played with the phone, I checked what is emergency mode. So I switched it on, saw the time left (about 11 days @90% battery), and then switched this mode off. This morning I only woke up cause my oldie S2 without a SIM still had some battery percents and the alarm clocked still worked =) So beware.
I've experienced this by simply restarting the phone. After a reset the alarm doesn't alarm even with the alarm toggled on. I have to toggle it off then on.

ecopy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by sporklover View Post
I've experienced this by simply restarting the phone. After a reset the alarm doesn't alarm even with the alarm toggled on. I have to toggle it off then on.
Ugh.. =( Seems like everything is done from scratch. Some things that worked perfectly before, now fall back into "childhood"...
alarm clock, issue not working