Post Reply

z2 review and comparison

22nd April 2014, 04:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 970
 
1,039 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Donate to Me
More
Here is a short review and comparison in real world usage than the hardcore benchmarks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg65AIIrCEk


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aX72LcpFoE
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anirudhks For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2014, 05:50 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by anirudhks

Here is a short review and comparison in real world usage than the hardcore benchmarks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg65AIIrCEk


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aX72LcpFoE

I liked your long review and I noticed a few points here and there that I have not seen in any other reviews previously. I think at the end of the review you forgot to do the low light photography experiment though and I wonder if you could do that and post the video. Also, what do you think about the rumor/opinion that Z2 has a somewhat dimmer screen? How good is your Z2 under direct sunlight? Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Len_TAb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2014, 08:02 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 970
 
1,039 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Len_TAb

I liked your long review and I noticed a few points here and there that I have not seen in any other reviews previously. I think at the end of the review you forgot to do the low light photography experiment though and I wonder if you could do that and post the video. Also, what do you think about the rumor/opinion that Z2 has a somewhat dimmer screen? How good is your Z2 under direct sunlight? Thanks.

Yes I did forget , will do that surely soon , but about the sunlight thing its wrong you can very well see the display .. thats wrong what verge said
22nd April 2014, 11:26 AM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
68 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by anirudhks

Yes I did forget , will do that surely soon , but about the sunlight thing its wrong you can very well see the display .. thats wrong what verge said

thanks for the review! i really wanted to know if the screen was bright enough. seems it's as bright as the z1 or just abit dimmer?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z2 General by ThreadRank